Forex trading journal

Mary Frederick

Every trader should maintain a forex trading journal. It helps you to keep a record and track your losses. More importantly, you can later find on what did you do or what caused the losses. Find your mistake and learn from it. Traders should not the same mistake twice. As for me, I main electronic journal which Eurotrader provides to its traders.

Reading through trading journals will give us clue and guide us not to make unnecessary and bizarre trading type, in order not to lose whopping money. Anytime we made incorrect predictions base on, not following guidelines we should endeavour to go back to the drawing board and find how the mistake was done. I believe we can make amends in our trading career if we need responsibly and read our journals constantly. Follow the instructions given by our trading broker, and also follow perfect trading signals we can come out with flying colours during our trading course.

Nowadays, we hardly find reliability in brokers, which is a major obstacle for us. Many brokers are being established with the intention of money making not to serving traders with the best service. So, broker’s regulation is important for traders because traders trust a regulated broker. FXOpulence- an FSA-regulated broker- offers high security of funding using different regulated banks’ accounts.