Forex Forex trading is not a get-rich-quick scheme

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Exactly man, any one who keeps advertising to you to join, and never allowed you to make a choice for yourself is simply deceiving. Someone like that, was doing it via our own WhatsApp group, trying to lure people buying a forex robot, claiming, it is profitable investment. If it is profitable as he claimed, why didn't he focus there and keep his mouth shut. People would see changes from him and seek for his help, rather than him coming to the people trying to lure them. It is better for people to come to you for help, such a way, you can even make money from them, by giving them the strategy that works for you. I wouldn't meet people in my life trying to force them into teaching them what's making me constant income. Because, I wouldn't have such kind of time. When I am into money making, I am serious with myself, and wouldn't need distraction, any one who wants to learn will always contact me and not me contacting him or her. That's to say, any one who meets you for a skill training is likely in to deceive. We've passed such kind of tricks online, if I really need to learn a new skill, I'll definitely move over to udemy, hire a professional and get started with a skill acquisition of my choice.
Lolz, you still remember. Well that was not really my problem because when he posted that I made a lot of research concerning the website and how we can make money from what he was saying.

Well although there is a bot that can actually trade cryptocurrency for you but based on my research I don't really know how profitable the bots will be but concerning the platform and everything there is always a certain amount of money you have to pay to join the platform and if you are able to pay such amount of money as an activation fee for the robot and for every set, the person who referred you is earning 30% or so.

What I have seen there is that he was not personally interested to encourage people to make money from the platform genuinely but he was just interested on how he can be able to gain his 30% interest if you are able to pay and activate your robot ready for trading.

This is not even the best because such people may not really care about the legitimacy of a particular website , as long as you are able to do things that favours them for their own selfish interests whatever happened to you after is none of their business.

Ponmo

Nothing is going to pay you if you are not going to put in the right effort. Not even forex trading where you are risking your money. Don’t expect to become rich when you are not ready to do anything to make money.

Critomancy

Getting rich quickly is the mindset that most people have in forex trading. But this mindset won’t take traders anywhere near the money. In the hurry of earning big profits, traders ignore the most important trading strategy, i.e., risk management, thus losing big money in the process.

destinyrim

That’s 100% true. Forex trading is not an easy way of becoming rich. In order to become rich through forex, you will have to put great effort and stay patient. Moreover, the aim should be making consistent profits and not a single big profit.

LaneBall

Despite knowing this, many traders keep wasting their time searching for the Holy Grail that never seems to appear. First, ask yourself if making money through forex trading was this easy, wouldn't everyone become a forex trader!

rextee

I am not sure if you will be able to get rich quickly through forex trading. But if you do it properly and consistently, you will surely become rich. Just keep in mind that profits don’t come easily and you will have to work hard to achieve them. It’s up to you what you want to do and how you decide to do it.

Sadly, that’s not how many new traders think. They get tempted by the market’s liquidity and dream how it can make them ‘rich’. But, at the same time, they shun the risks linked to the trading. The forex market is a volatile market and keeps changing. There are thousands of events that can trigger the market and without strong trading skills and knowledge of the market, it is difficult to make profits.

Wordsmith

Sadly, that’s not how many new traders think. They get tempted by the market’s liquidity and dream how it can make them ‘rich’. But, at the same time, they shun the risks linked to the trading. The forex market is a volatile market and keeps changing. There are thousands of events that can trigger the market and without strong trading skills and knowledge of the market, it is difficult to make profits.
I agree! And this is the biggest reason why they end up losing. New traders should have the right trading mindset that is free from all kinds of misconceptions so they can easily grasp all the concepts of the forex market.

Wharf

Forex trading isn't easy, that's why experience is needed. We shouldn't follow the words of some experts, at times they are deceiving. They encourage newbies to get along into forex trading, just to spike the price of a particular currency pair, which is a profit for them whereas the newbies lose out. Because, they can't analyse the market trends, know when it is right to invest and when it isn't, spot the right currency pair which is a potential profit kind. All this things should be put into practice first for a newbie, before he or she thinks to go into forex trading full-time, because the risk is beyond control when one trade as inexperienced.
Absolutely right! New traders need to do their due diligence before starting forex trading. Following someone else in trading is a recipe for disaster. Newbies should study everything they can about forex and practice hard on a demo account before trading on live accounts.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Absolutely right! New traders need to do their due diligence before starting forex trading. Following someone else in trading is a recipe for disaster. Newbies should study everything they can about forex and practice hard on a demo account before trading on live accounts.
Most newbies aren't interested to learn all they care is how to earn which is devastating at some point in future cos of the losses they'll be incurring. It is best advised for newbies to focus more on learning than investing. The learning will help them more to know how to manage the risk involved in trading and minimize the risk of losing by maximizing profit. I don't have such kind of experience trading forex, that's why I stayed away from it than entering into losses all the time. I don't like sharing failures, I rather don't going into such trading, it is better to save that pains and use it for learning or through other ventures which I find more passionate.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
This is a very honest review that you have taken time to make here and it is obvious that you have make everything to be clear . There are a lot of people out there who are making it look as though forex trading is one opportunity where one can make high profit figures within a very short period of time . I usually see them organising tutorial classes and deceiving people with high figures screenshot from their supposed trading account . It is more like a scam or opportunity where they just snap what is obtainable in their demo forex trading account and then use it to deceive people to register with them and pay them huge amount of money to attend their class .

Having this mentality of forex trading not being a opportunity that would make you to become very rich within a very short period of time is what a lot of people need to have , so as to not fall victim of this people who are out there deceiving them that they can become within a very short period of time.

We just have to do our due diligence before going to venture into forex trading .

brindagladden

If making money was this easy, no one would have been struggling like they are in their daily lives. It takes courage to put your money at risk and wait for it to make more money for you. Forex trading is just like any other business setup that would require you to make investments before you start making profits. And honestly, there are no guarantees even if you are doing everything right.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
This is the kind of information that a lot of us need right now, and not what is currently going on in the society where a lot of people get to think that forex trading in the is the very easiest way to make money .

We have to try as much as possible to see to it that we are not going to become victims and end up being the losers simply because we came with the negative mentality of people who are already use a Ponzi schemes and get-rich-quick opportunities that usually ruin their lives .

There are so many potential is available in forex trading , but the fact is that you can never get to exploit this potential if you are not somebody who is willing to follow the needed process expected of you .

I always believe in the possibilities of forex trading, but the fact that some people are trying to over exaggerate the potential in forex trading is always what makes me to think that they are doing so much , and they're in that process , deceiving other innocent people who may not necessarily be aware of what is really happening .

It is very important for people to bear in mind that it is not a get-rich-quick opportunity .

shirleencomer

We, as traders who have been in the market for years, know that there are people out there who are there just to fool new traders and make money from them. But if we see it from the perception of a novice trader, they won’t think there is anything fishy in this. They would always choose the shortcuts to make money. This is why I believe it’s best to let traders explore the market on their own and make their own decisions. At least, they won’t have you to blame for anything.

Heiden Lang

I don’t think it’s the mistake of new traders who believe that they will get rich doing forex trading. It’s the advertisements that make them believe this. For someone who has never traded, it is very easy to be influenced by hearsays. This is why I believe in the power of these forums that make traders well-versed with reality so that they can make informed decisions.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are so many people who have gone into the forex peace with thinking that they are going to be making millions of dollars in one week because of the pictures that they haven't seen on social media.

About forex news that 80% of the people who are trading is actually in losses as 80% of the profit is usually she had to 20% of traders . This means that you have to be making informed decisions on forex before you can stand the chance of making it . You should also learn to seek education and practice a lot before you start trading with real money .

Zonked

It’s true that most traders start trading forex because they think that it is an easy way of making money. It’s a way of making money like any other career but not easy in any way. Put efforts because that’s what will get you profits and not assumptions.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are so many people that have come into the forest space with the hope that they are going to be making millions of Dollars within a couple of months and that is not usually the case . Just like any other business or financial market you cannot just be able to beat your way to a top because if it is so then everybody is going to be trading Forex as it is that simple .

It is the best that you should always see it as a marathon where you are going to be accumulating small profit overtime .

Revetment

In spite of knowing the truth, many traders take big risks thinking that their luck will work someday. At the same time, there are some traders who think that deciding to trade forex was enough and now they will make hefty profits even if they don’t work properly.

CrozeGrog

We, as traders who have been in the market for years, know that there are people out there who are there just to fool new traders and make money from them. But if we see it from the perception of a novice trader, they won’t think there is anything fishy in this. They would always choose the shortcuts to make money. This is why I believe it’s best to let traders explore the market on their own and make their own decisions. At least, they won’t have you to blame for anything.
I totally agree with your point. It is very important that traders understand that there are no free meals. Everything required hard work and patience for being successful. Forex being volatile in nature requires in-depth knowledge and understanding about trading.