Trading Discussion Forex is a scam or a legitimate trading market

Moni2402

Following the COVID-19 lockout, currency trading has become a popular issue among traders. People are frequently perplexed as to whether or not it is a hoax. Different people may have different perspectives, but the majority of the population is unaware of how it works. Forex is a legal market for trade. Traders, on the other hand, are frequently victims of investment fraud in the Forex markets. Unregulated brokers are frequently involved in the actions of those schemes. To avoid being a victim of a scam, traders should choose a regulated broker like Eurotrader.

1626119625102.png

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I don't think there's anything illegal about forex trading. It is just like crypto currency trading which will need one studying the market before investing to avoid losses. Forex is a highly risky thing to trade. But people still make money off it. So be sure you understand how it works before trading it

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It's no longer news that forex is a legitimate trade and it attracts close to 2 trillion dollars trade daily. Forex Market is the most popular in the world , all countries in the whole world traded on this platform. It's a long age trade that as existed since 1970. There is no doubt that fake brokers have flooded the market

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Forex trading is in no way attached to being a scam project. Just as it is full of risks, if you aren't accustomed to it, surely losses comes through it. But when we are experienced with it surely success greater than losses follows it up ASAP. That's why we need to enroll into forex training to learn how to trade it.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
forex trading is not a scam because I have actually seen a lot of people who are making reasonable amount of money from it. the main reason a lot of people lose is because they don't learn the necessary skills and have the right knowledge before venturing into it. if you have a working strategy in forex trading you will definitely be making a whole lot of money from it.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
No one would invest or promote a scam project in so much popularity volume , so forex is never a scam and considering the fact that banks usually invest on forex business to cut out profit for their savers who are investing in the bank , shows that investing on forex is never a scam but part of a legit venture so its more better to invest on forex to gain

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Forex trading to me is not a scam and its very legit. Though am not in to it but I have made some findings on it and aside that I have some friends that are doing it and had make it big. So forex is very legit online business that can invest in base on ones idea on the way its working.