Forex scam

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex trading has become a hot topic among traders after the COVID-19 lockdown. People are often confused as to whether it is a scam or not. Different people may have different perceptions, but most people don't know how it works. Forex is a legit trading market. However, traders often become the victim of investment fraud in the Forex markets. Most of the time unregulated brokers involve in those scams’ activities. So, to avoid scams traders must trade with a regulated broker like Eurotrader.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Forex is not scam. Some people who have failed in trading used to say that forex is a scam. They think, I didn't make it so no one can make it. But yes, there are brokers that are scam. Do not listen people who say like this. And most importantly you can google it.

Robson Dey

There are some important and basic guidelines for starter investors. Every starter investor should follow all the basic and important guidelines. If anyone comes into the forex market and start trading without any preparation or knowledge then he/she can't survive in the forex market.
Proper guidelines, strong knowledge, a reliable broker is very important for a trader to earn money from the forex market. I always try to gain more knowledge and follow proper guidelines. My broker Forex4you helps me a lot. They are very helpful and supportive. They never make disappointment to their client.

Dora Wi

Totally, it is usually failed traders who say that forex doesn't work and it's a scam. But like everything else, this can be used to scam people - scam brokers and fake people who offer to trade and make profits for you can be frequently found. So it's important to notice the red flags when we see an offer.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Forex trading has been very difficult for the epidemic. It is very difficult to trade in volatile markets. At this time no specific movement of the market is understood which makes it impossible to trade with a mindset. This time you have to trade very carefully.

sionempire

Forex is not scam. Some people who have failed in trading used to say that forex is a scam. They think, I didn't make it so no one can make it. But yes, there are brokers that are scam. Do not listen people who say like this. And most importantly you can google it.
true words am in forex i blow my accoun t a couple times just because i dont know what i am doing now i know a little and am winning and losing trades but its not a scam

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Forex is not scam but Numerous traders lose bunches of cash and left the market in light of the scam broker. They take your cash through shrouded charges and boycott your account. So you need to do parcel of research before choosing a broker. Control is a critical certainty to recognize trick broker. In the wake of changing bunches of broker I pick Eurotrader. it is a regulated broker and licensed broker. On the off chance that anything is happens to my account they will restore my funds promptly.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If someone wants to venture into forex trading, they must look for reputable people in order to avoid being scammed. There are so many platforms that will scam you of your hard earned money when you want to venture into new things such as cryptocurrency trading forex trading. I believe with the right knowledge and understanding of how things works you will never be scammed.