Trading Discussion Forex is a kind of mind game

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex is a kind of mind game. So, using the brain is essential in the forex market. If you can analyze the market and make the necessary calculations, it will be easy once you get used to it. If not, it can be one of the difficult businesses in the market right now. So, focus on learning first rather than anything. I recommend new traders should take broker Educational resources as many brokers as Eurotrader offer it.

danmolina

yes, i didn't use forex a lot, but i used the daytrade method to get in and out in a minute. It is very risky and the biggest enemy is our emotional. I failed 2 times , but with the error I am creating new strategies and someday I must discover a way to make money on these platforms kkk.

Robson Dey

Forex4you is one of the top leading and secures trading broker from among broker and they give best facilities which is very rare with other brokers. I am trading very comfortably with them since the starting of my trading career. Still now I am earning money from their MT4 trading platform. Forex is the world’s best online money earning business at the present time.
No matters where from you, no matter how much money you invest and no matter how ages you are, it is the specialty of Forex trading. Basically, Forex trading is open for everyone. Anyone can do this flexible business for earning money. Just use an android or I phone or desktop to access your trade and stay connected with Internet.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Some people think Forex is a mind game just because the market is twisting sometimes. Forex is a money market but don’t think it won’t only generate money for you but the scenario can be different too. Compile trading strategies with great prudence. Eurotrader’s 111% deposit bonus, high leverage and narrow trading spread increase traders’ return.

Asahi

Verified member
Forex is a mind game but easy to trade here because many traders have expertise in technical anlaysis. Brokers also help traders in many ways. FXOpulence, an ECN-type broker, is free of scamming and offers lots of trading facilities including high leverage, narrow trading spread, flexible margin and high security of funding.