Fiverr: Buyer's Request Page

Victorial

Fiverr is one of the largest freelancing websites in the world and it is second to UpWork. With many skills offered by the freelancing network, Fiverr has grown to be used by a larger community of writers, graphic designers, translators, animators, and many others. It connects both buyers and sellers and acts as an escrow service between both parties.

Going into a year after opening my Fiverr account as a writer, I have never received any offer from any seller. It is painstakingly true and this has gotten me to want to improve my gigs. I paid for a class about Fiverr and I was exposed to the Buyer's Request Page. Many people do not know that this page exists. If the buyers are not coming for you, you take your offer to the buyers, and hopefully, you will be selected among thousands of people. While I am happy to hear that, I have not seen any offer on that page since I created the account.

How can I get my first offer on Fiverr that will generate a positive review for me. One review on Fiverr will get your account boosted up as this will affect the impression figures. Impression figures will propel you to the first few pages of the gig you are promoting and buyers can easily reach out to you.

How do I get an offer through that page or boost my Fiverr account?

Kingstone

@Fecoms we need freelancing threads so that we can boost and share some skills and freelancing sites while also giving reviews about them.

This is the first time I will come across Fiverr on this forum. Fiverr is good. It is one of the best freelancing sites in the world that brings buyers to sellers and the business is being executed by the platform. If found that you do your transaction offline, it will be blocked. .

Jobs on Buyer's review page are not always available for new sellers. You just have to keep getting orders the regular way. You can boost your account by coming online for 15-20 hours a day. This will boost your impression and clicks may come in also.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
@Fecoms we need freelancing threads so that we can boost and share some skills and freelancing sites while also giving reviews about them.

This is the first time I will come across Fiverr on this forum. Fiverr is good. It is one of the best freelancing sites in the world that brings buyers to sellers and the business is being executed by the platform. If found that you do your transaction offline, it will be blocked. .

Jobs on Buyer's review page are not always available for new sellers. You just have to keep getting orders the regular way. You can boost your account by coming online for 15-20 hours a day. This will boost your impression and clicks may come in also.
The fact is that anyone who is not really making money from Fiverr will find it really difficult to spend as much as 15 to 20 hours online everyday like you are talking, and I believe that only people who have enough time can do that because you definitely will want to be working on another platform to earn some money as you get to expect when you start receiving orders on fiverr.