FIVE DECISIONS ABOUT YOUR HEALTH.

Bard Racheal

Are you aware that most decisions you make concerning your health, matters a lot?

You should know that your decisions, good or bad determines how long you'll live.
You need to put proper check on
those decisions that involves your health.

NOW, WHAT ARE THOSE DECISIONS?
That illness wanna know how well you go about the combat, where you go, and who you meet.

Hey, these five tips should guide you!
1) Fight that illness earlier.

The earlier you notice the symptom, the earlier you take action, the better for you.
Procrastination may land you on the bed, where you may not even have ideas of the people making these decisions you'd made earlier.

2) Who is your doctor?
Hello friend, desist from patronizing those roadside hawkers of drugs or chemist stalls.
Meeting, or patronizing them, you're there by patronizing that illness to continue even more, then to become a customer to your body.

3) Learn to visit the hospital:
Most people detest goiy to the hospital, why?
Some of them has grown this fear at the mention of "Go to the hospital" Which is not fair to your health.
Hey, if you do not have the funds, try to meet quarters that could be of help to you.

4) Do not visit that hospital empty:

Huh? Yea! Do not go without money, it's risky.
Experience is the greatest teacher.

So many have died for lack of fund.

Those doctors and nurses won't love to administer to a patient without seeing that money they've been working for.
A baby in the womb died because the mother had no "N20" at the moment for hand glove, they neglected the mum and he died.
Experience!
Borrow! If you do not have the money at hand.
Sorry about this, but it's ideal.

5) Aimless medication:
Yes!
Do not beat around the bush by taking random medications, without a test to know what exactly the illness is.

It still boils down to visiting the hospital.

I believe, following these tips will enlarge the scope of your health care decisions!

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You are right and it is high time we all start start taking our health seriously and avoid trying to gamble with our health. People needs 5o know that just the way we take good decisions about other important areas of our lives we ought to do same for our bodies.

it is good to have at least 1 family doctor, it isn't just about falling sick and needing to reach out to a doctor but it about getting medical advice or suggestions whenever we need to know about any medical issues. this way it will help us to prevent or avoid getting sick Incessantly.

Another good point is that people should learn how to visit the dentist. I think the teeth is one of the most neglect part of the body that much care isn't attached to it but the truth is that it is one of the very important. if you do not treat it with care then cutting food will become painful which it shouldn't be.

I agree that no one should go to the hospital without money even at government hospital nothing is free we just need to pay for the health care services to help susta9 the health facilities.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thanks so much for sharing , it is very important for us to take our health seriously because our health determine our longevity and when we just care less about our health it could likely lead to some serious consequences and sometimes it can even Leads to deaths if care is not taken .

It is very important for us to treat any infection earlier and seek adequate treatment whenever symptom of any disease or infection is present in our body because some disease requires immediate treatment to increase the survival rate of the patient. Some disease can be so dangerous when diagnosed on late stage .

Personally , I don't patronize those people you are talking about that are hawking drugs along the road because they are not professional . I can't even petronize such people . Whenever I have any symptom of disease or infection I'll definitely visit a doctor so I can be treated by a professional .

Our doctor is also very important and we must make sure we receive adequate treatment from qualified medical personnel and whenever medical advice is being given to us , it is our responsibility to take it serious and work according to the advice of the doctor .

E

eldavis

Another important decision we need to take when it comes to our health or living a healthy life is decision to stay healthy. What we take into our bodies and the various activities we do plays a very important role in our health. To live healthy, make sure you eat the right balance diet and regular exercise..this would help the body stay healthy.