FINDING BEST MONEY MAKING PLATFORMS

Jamovich

Its about time everyone is looking for passive income, and there are indeed paying platforms.
Some of these have little task for a visitor, some requiring investments of some funds.
It is important you do some search or survey.

In my thread, I will be sharing some of the verified and paying platforms. Just use the comment section and indicate your country and tasks you are interested.

1. Crypto mining
2. Playing games for rewards
3. Micro-task
4. Affiliate marketing

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hi Jamovich and everyone here! Thank you very much for your informative thread. It is true that there are a lot of earning sites online. My favourite earning method is posting on forums. Actually, Trendri is the best earning site for me. My country is Cyprus. Please inform us about any legit earning sites you may know. That would be very helpful for us and we would appreciate it very much. Thanking you in advance.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are several ways in which anyone can capitalise on to make some good amount of money on the internet. Most of the time what it really takes is some level of knowledge and dedication for you to be successful in making money from them.

Working on paid to post platforms is probably one of the best ways anyone can make some good amount of money on the internet currently provided you are dedicated enough. There are different platforms you can venture into and make some good amount of money for yourself.

A platform like trendri is quite very good for making money on paid to post. With consistency you can actually make some good amount of money as a newbie to venture into more profitable things on the internet.

Working on microjobs platforms is actually not bad and because with consistency you can actually make some enjoyable amount of money from them.

One of the best microjobs platforms anyone can go into his picoworkers. Picoworkers allows people around the world to participate in their platforms and stand a chance of making some good amount of money performing little tasks. There are also other microjobs platforms that can pay good amount of money like microworkers.

Skysaint

Verified member
One of the very best ways to go about this is to working on posting forums such as here where people share ideas mainly on business related topics. I actually got to know different ways I could earn money online from paid to post forums.
Well, making money online is not so easy as people would think anyway. The online market only provides you with different earning opportunities that the offline method of earning won't be able to offer to you, but there's no guarantee that these opportunities will be so easy. And even if it was, you will have to face the competitive market.

All you have listed are good ways to earn money but I would like to talk about the first an second. You can't possibly earn anything reasonable from mining cryptocurrency as an individual and at the same time it poses a great damage to your system. What I have heard that people do is to invest in a mining site and earn your money from them.
Secondly is the art of earning money through playing games. Well, I am not sure if it's only in my region but it's not very easy to find a gaming platform that would pay you just to play games on they website or app. The usual way gamers earn money is by playing these games and kind of sharing them on social media handles where they can get traffic like on Facebook. They would upload the video as as people watch the video, they earn their money.

ruizr10

Making money is simple if you know how. If you don't know how, then you wont make any money. Its just like playing black jack. If you know how to play, you will make money every time. If you dont, then its a gambling lost you are going to face. And you will face it if you dont know how to play.

When it comes to finding the best money making platform, there are a few things you need to consider. First and foremost, you need to ask yourself what your goals are. Do you want to make a full-time income, or are you looking to supplement your income?

Once you know your goals, you can start looking at different platforms. There are a number of different ways to make money online, so you need to find the one that best suits your skills and interests.

One of the best ways to make money online is through freelancing. If you have a skill that you can offer others, you can sign up for a freelancing platform and start offering your services. There are a number of different freelancing platforms to choose from, so you need to find the one that best suits your needs.

Another great way to make money online is through affiliate marketing. This is a great option if you have a blog or website that you can use to promote products. When you promote a product and someone makes a purchase, you earn a commission.

There are a number of different money making platforms out there, so you need to find the one that best suits your needs. Take the time to research the different options and find the one that will help you reach your goals.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really know if people can actually be making something reasonable from mining platform because from my experience mining platform gives a very low possibility of people making something reasonable. And some of them as I've come to understand will always ask for a subscription and even with the subscription you may still not be able to make something out of it.

Apart from the subscription , some of them are not trusted . You could pay for a subscription but at the end you could not withdraw your money. I'm just so sceptical I'm just afraid of losing my money to most of these platforms that will ask for investment before opportunity is given for people to earn . I'd not want to subscribe for anything.

For gaming platform , that isn't in my ways of making money because instead of making money you will rather be losing your own money .

Axis

Banned
One of the agreeable and undoubtful place we can go to get information and Intel about legit present and upcoming websites in which we can engage ourselves in or plan to engage ourselves in, so as to make money online is definitely the YouTube platform. The YouTube platform contains millions and thousands numbers of YouTubers who carry out the various categories of niches some of which include money making, relationship, religion, business etc. But in order to get free and legit Intel about which website on which platform is legit and flexible in the act of making money online you should totally focus on YouTubers posting and explaining in their videos mostly on the money making categories. Despite the fact that the YouTube platform is where to get Intel and information about legit and flexible website to use in making money online, it's totally advised that you do not take all information received on the YouTube platform as legit and true, but instead you should take all information with a pinch of salt.

That simply means that you should not fail to conduct your own research on any recommended website by a YouTuber, and that is because most YouTubers are scammers and fraudsters who are looking for members and users so they are fraudulent and scamming platforms. So in order to filter legit or through information from those considered fake and preposterous, it is best to do your research on the website first before attempting to make money online with it or from it.