Earn Money Find out if working from home is for you!!

Helga Lux

Find out if working from home is for you!!

There is no hard and fast rule for working at home, but to be successful in this mode, certain factors must be taken into account if it is to be taken seriously as a solid source of income.
The key is to answer these 5 questions, answer Yes or No:
  1. Do you know how to draw boundaries between your work and your life at home?
  2. Do you have all the technological tools to develop your work?
  3. Do you have the knowledge to correctly handle the technological tools to develop your work from home?
  4. Are you organized with your workspace and your time?
  5. Do I practice self-discipline?
If you have answered "No" in at least 3 questions, it is most likely that working from home is not for you, but given the current circumstances, everything indicates that this will be the modality that will take the most force, so my advice is that you rethink your idea of work and that you reinforce the areas in which you have shortcomings.

Successes and a thousand blessings

AmaliaTG

Find out if working from home is for you!!

There is no hard and fast rule for working at home, but to be successful in this mode, certain factors must be taken into account if it is to be taken seriously as a solid source of income.
The key is to answer these 5 questions, answer Yes or No:
  1. Do you know how to draw boundaries between your work and your life at home?
  2. Do you have all the technological tools to develop your work?
  3. Do you have the knowledge to correctly handle the technological tools to develop your work from home?
  4. Are you organized with your workspace and your time?
  5. Do I practice self-discipline?
If you have answered "No" in at least 3 questions, it is most likely that working from home is not for you, but given the current circumstances, everything indicates that this will be the modality that will take the most force, so my advice is that you rethink your idea of work and that you reinforce the areas in which you have shortcomings.

Successes and a thousand blessings
Working from home this days is becoming the norm, even after pandemic, still people would think twice before going to their normal jobs if they have found some benefit online, especially if they worked 9 to 5 jobs. Ever since Pandemic people all over the world had to train themselves and getting used to work from home and this gave them insight to do more research on online jobs and by the looks of it, people are earning good money online. And if I have found good gig online why would I even go back to my usual job? Overall working from hom also depends with who you surround yourself in your environmental, if you have kids , then you must set some boundaries with them and have self discipline to lock yourself in the room and work. The only person I know who would go back to their normal jobs are those that weren't fired or their Jobs pays well. Other than that working from home is for everyone who can have just the focus, discipline and organised.

Last edited:

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have always loved to work from home since I started seeing people that makes money online. making money online is very good and of course it is the best because you just sit at the comfort of your home and enjoy everything your life and also make money while working smart and hard with your smartphone or computer. you will also have the time to travel to places you want to and enjoy your life to the fullest.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Working from home could be very difficult , because you have to measure the time you would work for that particular day and earn the amount of money you want to earn, and also set a particular time to work and also leisure time to know your actual work rate and make more money , because when making more money from home the said person needs to note this

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When it cones to self discipline around finance, I'll say I'm kinda self discipline cos I don't spend money unnecessarily. I spend money when the need be, and not willingly spending it without control. I love staying at the comfort of my home with my phone, my PC when it wasn't bad to earn comfortably at my home. I don't have much of the modern tech that accelerates work to become more efficiently. But I believe when I land better gig, surely I'll have the required tech for the gig.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Having tools in your post should be about having laptop and phone to earn money online, which I believe are the normal requirements to make money online. And again about self-discipline, I think this is one of most important aspect of earning money online or part of anyone's life. If you are not self-disciplined you would making wrong decisions. I think it's good to be self discipline.