Financial and budgeting apps that can help in retirement

Augusta

VIP Contributor
With your retirement funds that might not be much you need to use it wisely. Budgeting properly will help you save, stay away from debt and be free from financial despair.

The good thing is that they are financial apps that can help you with your pension funds spending and budgeting. They include:

Budgeting Simple: This app will help you to track your daily expenses and profer ways by which you reduce your expenses

Mint App ; This is another great app that will help you spend your pension funds wisely. You can link your accounts to it and it will help you track your spending to help you stay on your set budget

Personal capital app: You Know it will be wise for you to do investment with your retirement funds, then you would need this app to track your investment and maybe your losses

What's your thoughts?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
While I appreciate your research in building a list of apps that can help in retirement, I am not very fond of using these apps for financial management. The bet way to manage your finances is to make a list of your income and expenses on a note pad, and start deleting the expenses that are not necessary.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
While I appreciate your research in building a list of apps that can help in retirement, I am not very fond of using these apps for financial management. The bet way to manage your finances is to make a list of your income and expenses on a note pad, and start deleting the expenses that are not necessary.
Yeah mate this is the way to go but technology has come to make life even more even or would I write to help simplify tasks that were once manually done. So if you need help in that way then getting the apps or other tools will help. But each to his or her own though