FeaturePoints, earn money by testing other applications and games

D

Deleted member 24877

FeaturePoints, earn money by testing other applications and games
It's an application that allows you to earn money by testing applications and games on your phone. FeaturePoints is available on iPhone and Android and also has a web version. Its principle consists in choosing an application in the App Offers section and downloading it to receive points. There is no need to answer questions about the downloaded application. It is also possible to answer paid surveys and earn up to 1000 points.

FeaturePoints also offers a referral system that can earn 50% of your referrals' earnings. Payments with FeaturePoints are instant and you can withdraw your money in different ways:

By iTunes cards between 5 and 10 €,
By PayPal from 3 to 1000 $,
By Amazon from 1 €,
By Steam cards, PR for League of Legend or PlayStation Network
FeaturePoints.png

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's cool, featurepoint testing app looks legit and a another way of adding that extra bulks online. One thing that makes me like this site is the wide variety of task options, where you do multiple tasks to earn money. Starting paid surveys, downloading their app via appstore and playstore also gives one an edge to make extra bulks again. Another one that interest me about the site, is the 50 percent commission rate you gain through what your referrals earn via the web version of the platform or th app version, i will look forward in downloading the application through google play store to see if I can get a feeling how it works, and see if I get a realistic chance of earning through the app.