Earn Money FBA Q & A to help you start your business

R.Mustapha

What is the Amazon FBA business?​

Amazon FBA stands for Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA), it’s simply storing your products in Amazon’s fulfillment centers, then amazon does the rest pack, ship, and provide customer service. it’s one of the best businesses that help you avoid dealing with clients’ issues.

How does Amazon FBA work?​

To put it simply, FBA works like this: you get a product, you sell it, then Amazon does the rest. … You send your goods to Amazon warehouses to be stored, these are also called fulfillment centers. then you’ll need to send Amazon your inventory, after that, you will be able to monitor your sales through their tracking system. after someone orders your Product from Amazon you get to see that in your seller central account.

How to Start Your Amazon FBA Business in 2021?​

1. Choose a Profitable niche.
  2. Look for a popular product within your niche that people may want to buy.
  3. Find a manufacturer or supplier of the product ( most beginners start with Alibaba).
  4. Customize & Brand your products.
  5. list your product in your Amazon account(download your unique Bar codes).
  6. Prepare & Ship the product.
  7. Start Selling it on Amazon.
  8. Keep supplying your store.
  9. Get Rich.
and so much more questions and answers, full article on here
  • How much does FBA cost?
  • Is selling on Amazon worth it in 2021?
  • How much money do you need to start an Amazon FBA?
  • Can I sell on Amazon for Free?
If you need any help don't hesitate to contact me in person.
good luck with your business.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Thank you for this very insightful information, it will go a long way in making a difference in my business. As this will give me a clear cutting edge over my competitors. Many of them haven't gotten the details am opportunity to have right now, so am going to use it to my own advantage. Thank you once again.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is very helpful and insightful couple with the fact thar the opportunity is not that common. The only problem I have with this business is that Amazon does not really like doing business with the country I am. It has been long I have been longing to work with Amazon but all my efforts have not been successful with Amazon