Failures or experiences, which one teaches yiu anbd motivates you?

Alot of people mistake failure as the opposite of success but they dont know that failure is actually a step to achieving success. Before you can be actually successful,you would have failed at some point in that particular field. But then again People say that experience is the best teacher. So this completely got me thinking is it the mistakes you made and the failures you made in a particular field that motivates you or the total experiences that you had along the way that motivates you to achieve success in that particular field. I would like to listen to you guys opinions and suggestions as to which motives you more.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It takes courage hearts to see failure as a stepping stone to success. Many always scare to fail. Whereas it is only people that do not like to try new things that will always hate to fail. Most time, when we fail, it doesn't mean that we are not good but it means our best is not good enough and we need to try again before we can now be certified.

Experience most time on the other hand, is subtle comsore to failure. Most people prefer to learn through experience rather than failure. This is because most time experiences comes from the failure of others. There are many people that have used another person's life sketch to learn whatever they know today.

Personally, I do prefer failure to experience. This is because failure will allow me to have direct contact. I mean when I fail, it means I have tried it and I can really talk more and even have authority on the subject involved. But experience may not necessary be mine. Most time, experience may be failure of some other people and not really mine.

In summary, we should be concern about the lessons that we are able to learn from the two instances rather than be concerned about the means by which we learn those stuffs.

moneyteam

Failures definitely teach you a lot more than your successes do. And it's not just the lessons you learn from your own failures, it's also the things you learn from watching others fail. Failure is one of the best teachers around, because it teaches you about humility and about how to deal with disappointment. It also teaches you about resilience and how to pick yourself up after a fall.