Factors to Consider when choosing a Crypto exchange platform

Franchise Solomon

As an investor in cryptocurrency, it is essential to know check points to consider when you want to choose the platform to sell or buy your coins to avoid story that touches the heart. Factors to consider are
  1. Mode of transaction: Is it decentralized, centralized or hybrid
  2. Market: what kind of coins are they trading.
  3. Audience: Who and who is patronising them and who are they selling to
  4. User Interface: How friendly is the interface of their platform. Is it easy to walk through and find your way around.
  5. Team: Who are the partners and developers
  6. Licence: Are they licensed
  7. Security: What security features do they have and what is their defense
You can also consider additional features like voting, staking and mining and promotional offer bonuses.

Finger Geek

Verified member
There are sometimes that the above mentioned factors are met by the cryptocurrency exchange websites but still when we invest our funds on the exchange and we have made some trades, then we will know that should not be considered good.

Because I have used some exchanges in the past and I have lost my funds there. The last one that I experienced was hitbtc. As we all know that this cryptocurrency exchange is popular. But as it is popular there are some errors or should I say some disadvantages it exhibits. Last year I saw the rate of dogecoin has it is low as it was like 20% lower to the other exchanges. So I deposited some amount of bitcoin there and I traded the coin.

When I trade the bitcoin to dogecoin. So I tried to move the coin to another exchange website so that I will trade arbitrage trading. But it was unfortunately that dogecoin was disabled for withdraw. But when I tried to exchange it back to another coin, the spread was high so I left the coin there waiting for the time the spread will be ok or when the price of dogecoin will rise. So one thing to consider is to always read reviews of the exchange.

Franchise Solomon

There are sometimes that the above mentioned factors are met by the cryptocurrency exchange websites but still when we invest our funds on the exchange and we have made some trades, then we will know that should not be considered good.

Because I have used some exchanges in the past and I have lost my funds there. The last one that I experienced was hitbtc. As we all know that this cryptocurrency exchange is popular. But as it is popular there are some errors or should I say some disadvantages it exhibits. Last year I saw the rate of dogecoin has it is low as it was like 20% lower to the other exchanges. So I deposited some amount of bitcoin there and I traded the coin.

When I trade the bitcoin to dogecoin. So I tried to move the coin to another exchange website so that I will trade arbitrage trading. But it was unfortunately that dogecoin was disabled for withdraw. But when I tried to exchange it back to another coin, the spread was high so I left the coin there waiting for the time the spread will be ok or when the price of dogecoin will rise. So one thing to consider is to always read reviews of the exchange.
Yeah I agree to reading reviews when making choice of exchange platform.

maidnagi

Regulations and security features are the two most important attributes for me. This is the reason I like capitalWallet. Moreover, it has a wide range of cryptocurrencies available for buying and selling.

As a cryptocurrency investor, you must consider the important factors when selecting the platform to sell or buy your coins. A few things to think about:

1. Authenticity and security
2. Research: Supported tokens
3. Reputation
4. Fees

If you are a newbie to investing in Crypto and want to find out about the Best crypto exchange platform, refer to our Best Crypto Exchange USA article and know all the claims and genuineness information about this platform.

allison001

Verified member
Well , for me I consider so many things when choosing a cryptocurrency exchanges and one of the things I put into consideration is the location I am coming from . Location plays a very important factors when choosing some crypto exchanges since some are only accepted in certain location..

I believe it will be easier if I have to choose it based on the type of cryptocurrency they are allowing in the platform because there are some exchanges that are mainly to trade low market cap cryptocurrency and not really for trading higher Markets cap coin like bitcoins and ethereum

Those are the two most important thing I will put into consideration and if I have to choose another one , I will also have to consider their customer service because this also will play a very important roles for me. I don't like exchanges with bad customer service .

Last edited: