Factors affecting online money making

allison001

Verified member
Making money online is good especially now that job opportunities are rare. Here in my country we find is very difficult to secure a job even after getting the qualifications. Will it happens this way, we have no choice but to indulge ourselves in online money making.

So many people that we do need to make money online but they can't. Why? Let's talk about the factors affecting online money making.

Location is one of the most important thing that affect or make it very difficult for individual to earn online. They're some environment where you find it very difficult to connect your data, when it happens this way you'll find it difficult to access the internet.

Lack of wisdom
Even people living in a good area with good network, they still find it impossible to make money online because they have no idea or clue about online money making.

Lack of capital
They're some online earning that requires capital to start and earn more. So having no capital with you can make online money making very difficult. But with no capital you can still make money in survey site, paid to post site and the rest.

Guys share your thoughts, what can affect online earning.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Online money making encompasses a variety of different strategies, including blogging, affiliate marketing, and e-commerce. Though each strategy is unique, there are some factors that are common to all of them.

Time needed

When you're first starting out with online money making, it may feel like you have all the time in the world to get things right. You might be working full-time at your regular job and your online business is just a side hustle or hobby. But as that online business grows and starts generating more revenue, you might find that you simply don't have enough time to do everything necessary to keep your online business going.

The amount of time needed to run your online business will depend on what type of business you have, whether or not you have help doing certain tasks, and how many hours per week you plan on dedicating to this endeavor.

Startup costs and expenses

There are two types of costs associated with running an online business: startup costs and ongoing expenses. Startup costs are those initial expenses related to getting your business up and running buying a domain name, setting up a website, purchasing software subscriptions and ongoing expenses include things like web hosting fees, email software subscriptions, etc.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
When I ventured into the internet space newly and I wanted to make some money for myself I ventured into a lot of platforms which I was rejected is some of them. There are several factors that are affects online money making and one of os location. People who are in developed countries find it very easy to make some good amount of money for themselves on the internet sitting on the comfort of their homes.

If you are in a developing country you can make some tangible amount of money from different survey platforms but the same cannot be said for people in developing countries because there are limited opportunities. The truth is that when it comes to creating passive income method everyone is equal because it depends on the level of knowledge and understanding of you have.

If you want to go into affiliate marketing for example, you will probably be accepted in every platform but what determines the amount of money you will make is your level of knowledge. Knowledge is a major factor when it comes to making money online because without it, there is no way you can be able to succeed.

Money is also another factor that makes people not to make money online.

There are many factors that affect how much money one can make online. Three of the most important factors are the amount of time and effort put in, the type of work being done, and the marketability of the worker.

The amount of time and effort put in is a major factor in how much money one can make online. If someone is only working a few hours a week, they are not likely to make very much money. However, if someone is working full-time hours, they have a much better chance of making a good income.

The type of work being done is also a major factor in how much money one can make online. Some jobs, such as writing articles or doing data entry, are relatively low-paying. However, other jobs, such as web design or programming, can be quite lucrative.

The marketability of the worker is another important factor in how much money one can make online. If a worker has a lot of experience and skills, they will be able to command a higher salary. However, if a worker is new to the field, they may have to accept a lower salary.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want to make money online, you need a computer and a good internet connection. Just because you have a computer and the internet does not mean you can make money, you also need skills, not any general skills, but professional skills for instance content writing skills, graphic designing, web designing, programming, animation, video editing, etc. If you have professional skills you can join the freelance marketplace and start applying for the jobs in the relevant field, or start working on your own. For example, if you are a content writer, a digital marketer, and an SEO consultant, you can start a blog, and if you have these skills along with video making, video editing, and animation skills, youn can start your vlog. Currently, vlogging and blogging are some of the most lucrative methods to make money online. Actually, you don't need money to start making money online, making money online is free. Freelance marketplaces are free, vlogging and podcasting are free, and if you want to blog, you might need money for a domain and web hosting but this does not require you to spend a lot of money. Internet has made it possible not only to learn for free but als earn for free.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
The world wide web is a great resource for making money. However, there are many factors to consider before using it as a means of making money.
An important factor is the credibility of the companies that one works with. Are they legitimate? Will they pay me? Will my information be kept confidential? Another important factor is the amount of time that can be devoted to working online. It takes time to learn new skills and apply them in order to make money online.

A third factor to consider is if one has enough capital to start making money online. There are several jobs which require an initial investment and so this must be taken into account when considering starting an online job or business. Your location like you said is also important in determining how much income will come from working online because some countries have better Internet connections than others do, which means that people will be able to access your content more easily if they live near one of these areas with high-speed Internet service providers (ISPs).

Kendy

Verified member
There are actually different factors that affect our ability when it comes to making money online. I'm speaking from personal experience, certain factors impedes me from utilising the online platforms very well, such as; lack of electricity supply, lack of good network services, lack of motivation, low finances to purchase subscription or data plans. These and many more have posed as a serious challenge when it comes to making money online. At times, due to some of my negative experiences online, I find it difficult to put my best into a particular site most especially when I have not made any withdrawal to satisfying my curious mind.

Making money online is not easy because you need to inculcate a level of discipline and with this, you need to abide strictly to your schedule so that you would be able to meet up with your target. One of the major advantages of working online is the ability to work at your own pace but this also poses as a major challenge because it kind of creates the relative illusion of being a self-made boss and inturn an indivudual may not be able to reach your target since there is no one to put some level of pressure on him.

King bell

VIP Contributor
There are many factors that can affect your ability to make money online. Here are a few of the most important ones:

1. The quality of your product or service. If you're offering something that isn't up to par, you're not going to make any money. Make sure you're offering something that is worth people's money.

2. The price of your product or service. If you're charging too much, people won't buy. But if you're not charging enough, you won't make enough profit. It's important to find a happy medium.

3. The demand for your product or service. If there's no demand, you're not going to make any money. Make sure there is a market for what you're offering.

4. Your marketing efforts. If you're not marketing your product or service, no one will know about it. Make sure you're putting your product or service out there in front of potential customers.

5. The competition. If you're up against a lot of competition, you're going to have a tough time making money. Make sure you're offering something unique that sets you apart from the rest.

These are just a few of the factors that can affect your ability to make money online. Keep them in mind as you work to build your online business.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
The only reason why someone cannot make money online is lack of skills. rest of the things are unimportant. Well, not being able to connect to high speed internet connection or not being able to pay internet bill are also problems but if you try to make a list of all factors related to making money online, your list will pass 100. For example, you also need a computer and phone, you also need electricity, you also need a good plate to sit and work peacefully, you don't want any distractions, etc.
Forget about all those things, if you have a computer and internet, and skills, you are good to go. You can make money within a week. When I say make money within a week, I don't mean earning pennies from PTC, or even forum posting, what I mean is making real money, ether by selling your services or selling products.