Fact of innovation on the advertising

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Hello,
What I have seen is if there is an advertisement on the newspaper or radio station television or even the internet that the advertiser is practically using the same video ad or the same picture for a long period of time.
This is good in term of costs because creation of advertising itself is costly.
However, using the same video will let people to get bored with your product.
So by a little calculation what you save as money in avoiding the creation of new videos about your company and products you will lose over time.
People may be interested the first and second weak and third week they simply scape the advertisement.
The product owner must be creative so he has to diversify the production of video ads of a product not using the same thing again and again for hole a month.
So each week he uses new method to attract customers to gain potential sales and cover the costs.

If you don’t know how to run ads, you will burn your advertising budget. In fact, this has happened to me. I created an app and ran ads on Facebook. My ad budget was $10 per day and I ran the ad campaign for 10 days. How many downloads and installs did I have after spending $100 on ads? None!

I read my analytics and I researched how to run ads on Facebook. Then I started another ad campaign. The campaign budget and the campaign duration for my second ad campaign were the same. This time I had over 300 app installs and during the 10 days ad campaign, I also earned $20 per day from admob on my app.

So what did I do?

I designed a better ad, and I targeted the ad to a specific group of people.

By doing simple tweaks on my ad, I managed to earn a great Return on My Ad Budget.

The fact of innovation on the advertising is that it has been used for many years to achieve a good result. The advertisement is one of the most important tools for promoting product or service. It can be used to reach more people and make them aware of the product. The advertising helps in increasing sales and increase brand awareness.

The fact of innovation on the advertising is that it can be used in many different ways. The technique of using words, images, colors and sounds together can change how people see things around them. The fact of innovation on the advertising is that it has been used for many years to achieve a good result. The advertisement is one of the most important tools for promoting product or service. It can be used to reach more people and make them aware of the product. The advertising helps in increasing sales and increase brand awareness.