Expanding your circle of income.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
From time to time a particular individual will always find a reason for him or her to earn more money because as long as life is being concerned there is always an increasing need for every human beings to be more efficient and more adequate for him or her to satisfy his needs and wants and even that of his or her family members and friends close to him or her . And that goes as far for an individual to have more than one cycle of income or source of income . There is totally nothing bad for an individual to make money via different sources because for what we know there is absolutely no individual that is guaranteed to make money for Life through a particular source because as long as imperfection is involved human beings will have to make changes sometimes changes in their sources and means of income . To be able to sufficiently expand your source of income you must endeavour never to let your present sort of income encroach another source of income you intend of establishing .

For example if you have a regular nine-to-five job you do not necessarily need to have another regular nine-to-five job , because the Internet has totally made it more easier for individuals to have more than two to three income streams and source . In the internet they exist majority of legit and flexible websites and platforms that individual can totally invest their time , energy , and even their monetary assets so as to make money sufficiently at adequately .

Definitely, it is always good to have streams of income it is for the good of everyone. The thing is that our needs are just unlimited but the means to get them is the limited one. So to at least help ourselves match with our needs a bit we need to have different sources of income or making money. A source might not just cut it.

Like you rightly pointed out it must not be two stressful jobs one can be a full time job while other Be a side hustle and you battle the two to always have something tangible at the end of the day. So circles of income is a very welcome development for anyone that believes that their one source of income can't be enough to cater for all their needs.

Online jobs are even here do one can easily work online and work offline as well to cater for all needs.

Totally and obviously it is absolutely very important and beneficial that an individual to not only do well on one source of income and even if his or her present source of income is considered to be possibly bringing in money . Because for what we know no individual is guaranteed to stay in a particular job forever or to continue making money from a particular income stream for the rest of his or her life because for what we know from time to time majority of individuals could face different circumstances that could make their present income stream to go bankrupt or never to bring in money as expected . And so in order to avoid this it is totally necessary that an individual have more than one income stream .

If you have a regular 95 or use one job and possibly you are definitely looking for ways to expand your circle of income you can totally turned to the internet for doing so and even if you have an offline business that you control as the manager or as the boss and possibly looking for ways to expand your circle of income to you can also turn to the internet to successfully do so . The internet is totally filled with legit platforms and website that you can totally monetise so as to adequately make money online .

I think one can expand their cycle of income through multiple avenues. One of the best ways is to do some side-gigs. Side-gigs are easy and don't require a lot of time, but they can bring in some extra cash. I have a friend who occasionally bakes cakes and pies for people. Every few weeks she'll place an order for pizza or cookies, or she'll make specialty items like meat pies or eggroll that someone has requested. She advertises her services through craigslist or with ads on local newspapers. She will sometimes generate sales at parties, and even random people will ask for a cupcake for birthdays or anniversaries.
Her time involved is minimal, but the income she makes is quite good. It's not as much as a full-time job, but it's definitely enough to make it worth her while. If you have time to spare and feel like doing something (when you have a hobby), try baking something and selling it to friends or neighbors.
Another great side-hobby option is thrifting.

Personally, I don't usually depend on one source of income because I always try as much as possible to expand my source of income. Currently I am working on about two websites and I'm also trying as much as possible to learn several things that will help me to make more money on the internet.

Depending on one source of income is not advisable because anything can happen to that particular one and you will not be able to make money again. I am even planning on starting an online business that will help me to make more money.

Doing some gigs online will actually help you to make some good money. I know some people who are into freelancing and at the same time they have offline businesses that they are managing.

The thing is that it may be time consuming but on the long run it is worth it. Depending on one source of income is actually not good. Imagine people who dependent on their offline businesses then during the Corona virus pandemic era, they would have gone bankrupt if their businesses were not well managed. This is one of the major reasons it is important for you to take your business online.