Binance Etherium 2.0?

LectorWalken

Hello all,have a question, is it true that there will be etherium 2.0 in June, because I'm thinking of starting mining.

D

Deleted member 28127

Yes I have read about on some breaking news as an amelioration of etherum and more secure and also working on 64 blockchains and will replace the current technology but if funds still there or no longer working for v1 I do not know. This is my little knowledge about the subject you have mentionned.

Iqra

Ethereum 2.0 work on PoS (power of stake). It used 99% less energy than Ethereum.

Suba

Staff member
I haven't received any news about when the full Eth 2.0 will be launched. Currently it has been partially launched so Ether holders can already get rewards through Ether staking either on Binance or other sites. But the minimum Ether that must be staked is 32 Eth if you use a personal wallet and you will get around 15% rewards. Of course for staking Ether you have to lock your Ether for a certain time (1 month), so that at the time of locking you cannot make Ether withdrawal transactions. and if you deposit Ether will still go to your main balance. not to staking accounts. Although currently there are still many people mining Ether but if you are going to start mining Ether it might still be profitable. most importantly you have to update the GPU, make sure the VRAM size is more than 4GB.