Dogecoin Ethereum is valued at 3,267, DOGE climbed to 0.40

sincerem

VIP Contributor
ETHEREUM IS NOW VALUED $3,267.53 TODAY!
Ethereum has been on the steady price increase since the ending of 2020 till this day. Ethereum have never fallen too low since the turn of the year, it isn't all that volatile when it comes to dropping down in price value. The current market capitalization is $379.27 billion. It made a daily price increase of 11.52%, with seven days price increase of 28.90%.

DO YOU THINK ETHEREUM WILL MOVE PAST ITS HIGHEST PRICE BENCHMARK, REACHING $5,000 THIS YEAR??

The question now that some whistleblowers are asking, if Ethereum will move past its highest price benchmark of $3267.53, reaching $5,000 before the end of 2021. If things continue going this way around the coin I'll gladly say the coin is set to achieve big things this year. For the $5,000 price land mark i can't predict, but it is possible to reach it.

DOGECOIN IS NOW VALUED AT $0.40

We all know Dogecoin have been on the massive increase ever since Elon musk took over ownership. The coin is now valued at $0.40, recording a daily price increase of 5.30%, and overall seven days price increase of 49.89%. The market capitalization is currently poise at 52.34 billion. The coin has now witnessed its all time best position in the crypto world ranking, peaked at No 5th.

DO YOU THINK ELON MUSK INFLUENCE CAN GET THIS COIN UP TO $1 IN THE NEXT TWO MONTHS??

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I was thinking you've downloaded this app by now @Sotherefore. No problem, you should go and download it since you've cleared the phone from junks eating up your phone space. I'll be waiting for your response here to ascertain if you've downloaded it or not. And also ready to help you if you have any issues around the app.
yes I'm sorry I should have done it when you said it but if you observe for 2 days I've not been active on the site because I was having a little challenges so I was just trying to make sure that I settled everything, sometimes I'm always overwhelmed with
responsibilities,ok I will try deleting some files on my phone just to get the app.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
yes I'm sorry I should have done it when you said it but if you observe for 2 days I've not been active on the site because I was having a little challenges so I was just trying to make sure that I settled everything, sometimes I'm always overwhelmed with
responsibilities,ok I will try deleting some files on my phone just to get the app.
I understand, because i didn't see you online at PTP sites for some time. I knew something must have tied you down. I'm happy you're back and fully ready to get down with what i told you. If you have downloaded the app, you run deep scan on your phone to clear the glitch around it and start moving faster with some free space. In order to access fiverr, and any other earning apps.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have some friends who are investing in crypto currency. When I asked why I have not seen them posting their losses the reply was because they have moved to another crypto. That means if they gained they will post in social media and if they lost they will just buy another crypto and forget the past one. That is interesting to me because the impression I get in social media is that the crypto is a sure money winner.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I understand, because i didn't see you online at PTP sites for some time. I knew something must have tied you down. I'm happy you're back and fully ready to get down with what i told you. If you have downloaded the app, you run deep scan on your phone to clear the glitch around it and start moving faster with some free space. In order to access fiverr, and any other earning apps.
Even till now have not been able to get the app, time is actually my main Factors,i need to see a phone physician to atleast clear some space for me to download the app at least,is so annoying,i will try as much as possible to get the app this week, however it goes am going to let you know.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Even till now have not been able to get the app, time is actually my main Factors,i need to see a phone physician to atleast clear some space for me to download the app at least,is so annoying,i will try as much as possible to get the app this week, however it goes am going to let you know.
If your phone is very low on memory, you can access it using the web version, then later you can visit a physician to help you tackle the issue, that's a technical issue with your phone it doesn't need to be losing its parts. Just installing some softwares can help you do the job clinical and remove the junk files consuming your memory space.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Tron, dogecoin, ripple has really thought me a serious lesson that I promise myself that I will never look down on any coin again, when I had tron its was so sluggish that I sold it off because I believe its going to be like that, after I sold it off after 2 months the price of tron started pumping,i was naive in the crypto system then sha.
It took TRX coin nearly one year to move past the $0.03 mark. It stayed there for long, discouraging traders and other investors from holding it again. I was holding more than 500 TRX coin back then. But i used annoyance to flip my coins off and bought BNB coin later after one month. Made tremendous profit around BNB. Because my funds climbed triple.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thanks for your analysation although both of them are cryptocurrency with the best potential but if am to choose one of them to invest i will rather invest in dogecoin over ethereum,I'm just trying to believe that the etherium network is gradually going into extinction in the crypto space because of high withdrawal fees.

IamDozzy

Nice analysis. The way Dogecoin rose really surprised me. Good thing I have some investments in Dogecoin and I hope I get a good profit from Dogecoin. As for Ethereum, I believe it is still going to get higher than that. It's second to Bitcoin however, the gas fee associated with Ethereum is very high thus discouraging people from investing except those with large amount of money. I have a feeling 2021 is going to be a good year for crypto.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Thanks for your analysation although both of them are cryptocurrency with the best potential but if am to choose one of them to invest i will rather invest in dogecoin over ethereum,I'm just trying to believe that the etherium network is gradually going into extinction in the crypto space because of high withdrawal fees.
Ethereum coin is on the massive increase. I will go for the two, but investing more on dogecoin. Because elon musk advised us being crypto lovers to diversify our treasury into dogecoin, that it has potentials of making us millionaires over time. Those who invested with $1000+ when the price was around $0.05 are simply millionaires today.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Nice analysis. The way Dogecoin rose really surprised me. Good thing I have some investments in Dogecoin and I hope I get a good profit from Dogecoin. As for Ethereum, I believe it is still going to get higher than that. It's second to Bitcoin however, the gas fee associated with Ethereum is very high thus discouraging people from investing except those with large amount of money. I have a feeling 2021 is going to be a good year for crypto.
Add more dogecoin now to your DOGE wallet if you still have extra yo invest. I have some funds at dogecoin. And I'm adding to it this week to have about $500 then let it be there till dogecoin gets to $1. Even if it will take another six months i don't care, as far as it will get there.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Dogecoin is a crypto-currency that worth investing and if I have the opportunity and the money to do so I will invest it, I don't consider ethereum as a cryptocurrency again because of the ethereum network, it has the highest withdrawal fee which is not encouraging to investors.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Dogecoin is a crypto-currency that worth investing and if I have the opportunity and the money to do so I will invest it, I don't consider ethereum as a cryptocurrency again because of the ethereum network, it has the highest withdrawal fee which is not encouraging to investors.
Ethereum coin is not encouraging at all cos of the high gas fee around it. I prefer investing into dogecoin and BNB because their gas fee isn't much when sending coins to another wallet. I have some BNB coin and Dogecoin still on my binance wallet. I'm just hoping to add more funds into my DOGE coin wallet, in order to earn reward when it gets to the proposed $1 benchmark.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes that is the predictionof a spot that there is a higher possibility that before the years run out doge coins might reach $1, it is so sad that I don't even have any of them in my wallet,I'm just trying to raise some money to enter into a full-time trading and whatever profit I made i invest this coin.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes that is the predictionof a spot that there is a higher possibility that before the years run out doge coins might reach $1, it is so sad that I don't even have any of them in my wallet,I'm just trying to raise some money to enter into a full-time trading and whatever profit I made i invest this coin.
Yes, i heard the information from former gptforum Admin C.Griggs when he published an article in the forum. Saying, Elon musk advised crypto enthusiasts to invest heavily around Doge. And when this announcement was made, dogecoin was around #0.11. Such information given by Elon musk is already beneficial. He said the coin is chasing $1-$2 before 2021 ends.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
What I always need in this cryptocurrency is money and sometimes the ability for me to see a good projects early, I wish I had money when Doge coin was still 0.009,i could have pack as much as possible for myself, even when I realise a little bit earlier I wasn't able to buy it still ?????

sincerem

VIP Contributor
What I always need in this cryptocurrency is money and sometimes the ability for me to see a good projects early, I wish I had money when Doge coin was still 0.009,i could have pack as much as possible for myself, even when I realise a little bit earlier I wasn't able to buy it still ?????
And Dogecoin was around this level mid last year. Which isn't up to one year. Just 11 months when dogecoin was valued less than 1 cent. The value now is $0.40. That's a massive one there around the coin. If you give it extra one year, you won't understand what you'll see around the coin.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
And Dogecoin was around this level mid last year. Which isn't up to one year. Just 11 months when dogecoin was valued less than 1 cent. The value now is $0.40. That's a massive one there around the coin. If you give it extra one year, you won't understand what you'll see around the coin.
Tron, dogecoin, ripple has really thought me a serious lesson that I promise myself that I will never look down on any coin again, when I had tron its was so sluggish that I sold it off because I believe its going to be like that, after I sold it off after 2 months the price of tron started pumping,i was naive in the crypto system then sha.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Wow, you were so lucky that after you sold off of your tron you invested in a potential cryptocurrency, when I sold off the truth but then I didn't even invest the money on any cryptocurrency as it was in naira notes on,is just recently that I invested that on bitcoins
It took TRX coin nearly one year to move past the $0.03 mark. It stayed there for long, discouraging traders and other investors from holding it again. I was holding more than 500 TRX coin back then. But i used annoyance to flip my coins off and bought BNB coin later after one month. Made tremendous profit around BNB. Because my funds climbed triple.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Wow, you were so lucky that after you sold off of your tron you invested in a potential cryptocurrency, when I sold off the truth but then I didn't even invest the money on any cryptocurrency as it was in naira notes on,is just recently that I invested that on bitcoins
Lol, that was then. Now I'm just trying to gather some money again to invest in more profitable crypto that will stay for long time in my wallet. Did you check for DOGE, the coin i made mention of, is now valued $0.66. In the last 24 hours it climbed from $0.54 to $0.66. Had it been i had money earlier i would've been on the profit side.