Crypto Ethereum gas fee drop to lowest value since March

Josemendez

Verified member
Most cryptocurrency investors here will agree with me that one of the challenges they have heard in investing in cryptocurrency , especially ethereum and Ethereum based tokens is the issue if gas fee associated with ethereum.

Investors have paid huge amount of money for gas fee on the ethereum network in past years. People pay up to $50 fee for a $20 to $100 transactions , and this has been a challenge for investors.

With the past one month , the price of ethereum gas fee has reduced . People now make ethereum transaction with a gas fee as low as $0.50 as compare to the earlier $50 fee. I made an ethereum transaction on Sunday and I was charge $0.54 fee which to me was surprising.

I was forced to check for further information online and I discovered that a lot of people have experienced such fee. This is indeed goodnews which will make ethereum attracted to Investors once again.

What is your thought on this development in Ethereum network?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Ethereum network has seen a lot of progress over the years and have such a lot of people have invested in any of their tokens. One downside about it is that the gas fee is very high this has chased a lot of people away from investing on their tokens. But generally speaking cryptocurrencies built on ethereum generally does well. If the gas fees can be reduced then it will definitely be the best.

Josemendez

Verified member
Ethereum network has seen a lot of progress over the years and have such a lot of people have invested in any of their tokens. One downside about it is that the gas fee is very high this has chased a lot of people away from investing on their tokens. But generally speaking cryptocurrencies built on ethereum generally does well. If the gas fees can be reduced then it will definitely be the best.
Based on the information I drop in this post , I explained that the gas fee has been reduced drastically. People can now carry out transaction on ethereum network with as low as $0.50 as transaction fee. This is indeed a huge development as compared to earlier days when one pays more than half the worth of what is planning to transact

sincerem

VIP Contributor
ETH is already falling, the price isn't high again, so with that, the gas fee charges will come down and become easy for people to transact with it. The higher the price of the coin brings higher gas fee. Since people are buying more, and holding it, that will increase its price and marketcap which will make it valuable and work for the miners to execute, moving the gas fee high.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
This is nice that the transaction fees has dropped drastically as I was also discouraging to get some Ethereum last year and Early this year because I did not like how the fees were ridiculously very high and this made me to settle for other coins. Knowing this current information would help me to consider buying some Ethereum.

Josemendez

Verified member
This is nice that the transaction fees has dropped drastically as I was also discouraging to get some Ethereum last year and Early this year because I did not like how the fees were ridiculously very high and this made me to settle for other coins. Knowing this current information would help me to consider buying some Ethereum.
If you can buy ethereum , then do so because you have a lot to gain from it holdl ethereum because it has many use cases that can make the price of the coin. To rise. You can also be able to stake ethereum or use it and another coin to provide liquidity in some exchange sites.