EO.Finance Review: Is It Legit or Scam

App/website ratings
3.00 star(s)

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Eo.Finance is a multi currency crypto wallet (supports more than 50 cryptocurrencies). It is a registered crypto wallet (has European licence.)

If you search on Google, you will see it has a low Trustpilot score (just 2.4 from 114 reviews). The scamadvisor also warn the users to become careful with the site because of low trust score. However, I have used the site and I can strongly recommend it. However, just like other similar cryptro platforms, you need to be very careful in using theese platforms. Anything can happen with centralized exchanges.

Features

Sending funds to other users is free

You can hold more than 50 crypto assets (most of the popular options are available).

It has an inbuilt XMR miner that will allow you to mine Monero’s native currency. Mining is completely free

It is available as iOS and Android app as well as web.

You get a EO card which you can connect with your funds on the platform (fiat as well as crypto). The EO Card will allow you to withdraw your balance (fiat or crypto) through a ATM.

You can also refer users to the platform and easily earn referral commission.

Conclusion

The online reviews for EO.Finance has medium score, therefore, you need to be very careful. If you want to be safe, just use the free miner and referral program.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have not used this platform but I would call it a scam. Based on the mining rate it will take a long time to reach the minimum payment threshold, however, due to high fees, your entire mining rewards would be eaten by the platform, so you would get nothing. The site does not clearly mention where it is registered and where the office is based. This is a red flag because every legit platform is required to reveal its location as they are required to get approval from the local bodies. Don't jump into any platform just because it is free.