Enrollapp: Earn money for product/web reviews you provide..

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Enrollapp is the site where you can earn money for FREE with no skills and as a beginner you can look forward to this site. This site is a review site but not video reviews will be taken as that in Usertesting you can get. So, you can try it. Although regarding the payments, I am not sure but I have started working with it. As it is free and approval is also not there in this site as you have to give in many reviewing sites if you have ever tried.

How to start here:

First, visit the enrollapp.com and register there and after verifying email you will be asked certain questions and messages will pop up that you are approved. However, unless you are not getting paid for any tasks here, approval doesn't matter. For that, you should keep mailing notification "yes" which they ask in between the info after you register. After the approval, the questions will appear there and you can answer anytime when you are free as shown:

enroll tests.png

Then, in the bottom of this page you can find tests if available. Till now, I haven't received as I registered yesterday here .

Minimum payout which they claim is 1$ via PayPal.

I suggest you to read its terms and conditions if you aren't sure. Trustpilot reviews are also not good of this site but as reviews are 1 or 2 there. So, I thought to give it a try.

Last edited:

Sprite1950

I belong to Enroll and made a little money out of it but at one time every test seemed to be the same, it was always about McAFee virus protection and I found after about 10 it became tedious. I have heard from someone else that they are now varying the tests a little more. The other thing is quite often the surveys arrived in the middle of the night when I was sleeping so by the morning they had expired. It definitely pays though so if you can catch them when you are awake you will earn a little money. I think if you do them regularly you will get notifications but if you ignore them they stop sending them to you.