Email Marketing

raaman

Valued Contributor
There are many experts who assure that email marketing continues to be one of the great options to maintain direct contact with e-commerce customers. This type of strategy continues to be one of the most effective too.

It is because it allows you to carry out different objectives, such as direct contact with the target audience, as well as working on the concept of automation and CRM or customer relationship management.

If you want to carry out this type of campaign, specialized agencies can be hired, although the best option in these cases is to look for freelance experts in this field.

Ozigba Richard Lamai

email marketing is a low and old way of marketing before the conventional online marketing place email marketing by organizations, these days because they see it as a formal way by which organisation communicate with other organisations by sending business message is known as business mirror from one company to another.

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view as well experienced business man when it comes to email marketing it is an old form of marketing which is the most popular and also more extended online market. it is one of the first online marketing and still I believe it to be one of the best but right now it is no longer that popular because people now go into other type of marketing such as Facebook YouTube and Twitter. But email marketing I still remain one of the best marketing in the world

Godslamp

Plagiarism warning
Email marketing is the use of email to promote products or services while developing relationships with potential customers or clients. It is essentially direct mail done electronically instead of through the postal service.
Anytime a company sends out an email, aside from order confirmations and direct responses to customer questions, it could be considered a form of email marketing. Email marketing is one segment of internet marketing, which encompasses online marketing via websites, social media, blogs, and more.

linneasandel

Nice post. The Email Marketing is the act of sending a commercial message, typically to a group of people, using email.
In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing.
It entails sending ads, soliciting business, or soliciting sales or donations via email. Many business do email marketing for growing their business and this is a great method.

Setho

VIP Contributor
For somebody who wanted to market an online course I am somebody who have experienced the use of email marketing to School of Business on a personal basis. All you have to do is to select a particular sales funnel that is going to display whenever the person subscribes for your newsletter then after sometime you promote your business to him.