Email delivery for email marketing

niche

Verified member
Many business owners spend a lot of time and money developing a email list, sending emails regularly, yet hackers are stealing the emails , so the business owner does not receive the leads and orders which they should. The problem is particularly severe for business owners who are providing services like content writing, link building, since the hackers have their own associates who will provide these services at the same cost or lower cost or they sell the orders to other businesses. So if email interception is a major problem, the business will not get any order, however hard the business owner works for marketing the business. What is the best way a business owner can prevent interception of emails, leads and orders? Is there any way to ensure that the email is delivered to the intended recipient, other than the read receipt option?

jannymiles

The folderly email warmup service improves your cold email campaigns by sending emails to a pool of users who are willing to receive them. Once these emails reach a folderly controlled account, they are automatically marked as not spam, boosting your email deliverability. folderly also offers a variety of other services, including email blacklist monitoring and analytics to order

Last edited:

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Let's say you have built an email list, if steal your email list and use for my own email marketing campaign, will I actually benefit? If you think by stealing your email list I am going to benefit than you know nothing about email marketing. Just because you are sending emails does not mean you are actually generating sales. Sales will occur only when you send emails to the people who are genuinely interested in your products and only when your subscribers genuinely subscribed to your products. If you build email list from the people who are interested in games and if I steal your list and promote kitchen items, there will be no conversion, in fact my email will land in the spam folder. Therefore, if you are doing email marketing you should not worry about your list being stolen. What you should be careful on is to build genuine email list.