Easy ways to make money online without skills

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You came online to make online and you might have been told you need a skill to make money. Though that's true to an extent but you can still make money without skills. The following are the ways by which you can make money without skills

Complete survey online

You don't need any skill with this task so Sign up survey apps or websites to make money from filling surveys.

Start a YouTube Channel.
If you love to make videos then you can go ahead to create your YouTube channel and be uploading your videos. Monetise your channel to make money.

Sell Stuff on eBay or Craigslist.
This is one simple one you can sell anything on Craigslist to make money.

Start an Online Business.
You can start a business online.vYiu just need the products needed to be sold and you would make money

Get Paid to Test Websites

You can join sites with these tasks and start testing websites for money.

Add yours

Finger Geek

Verified member
It is not really necessary to learn an online skill before we can start to make money online. There are many ways to make money online and as it has been stated at the top already. But from the list above, I would say that completing survey is the easiest. We are just to fill in what we already know and we get paid for doing that. As it is the easiest so as to earn reasonable amount there is not common because surveys are not always available all the time.

The best way I can recommend to any one is paid to post forum like trendri forum. Here we get paid to post and of course this is very easy thing to do as it doesn't require ant skill or qualification to do that. Another way I like trading forex and cryptocurrency but these two requires Investing with out money.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The opportunities to make money on the internet is numerous and a lot of people have been able to capitalise on these to make some good amount of money for themselves.

If you are a newbie in the internet you will probably be searching for different ways of making money for yourself. Taking online surveys is very good and recommended for people who are newbies into the internet but you must make sure that your country of residence is a top-tier company.

If you're not from a top-tier country you cannot be able to make something reasonable taking online surveys. There are several Survey platforms you can sign up on and make some good amount of money for yourself.

Venturing into YouTube is also another good business idea a lot of people are considering going into. If you have something you can teach people and opening a YouTube channel is probably the best option for you because you can make a lot of money from it on the long run.

Another good way to make money on the internet is print-on-demand business. Print-on-demand business is one of the best businesses currently and you can make some good amount of money from it if you put the right things in place. You can sign up on print on demand busineses like redbubble.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah you have listed them and newbies should try to read these because it will help them as they begin in their journey of trying to make money on the internet. it is always good to find money making tasks that doesn't need any skills for a start you would be able to make money as you journey along

I agree with you that those from tier 2 countries might not be able to make money off surveys. From my experience I have come to realise that this is true you need to be from tier 1 countries to be able tosie Money from survey sites as you would either not get the surveys or you would be disqualified along as you complete the task. This is why I have completely skip the task of taking survey now it is a waste of time for me as I would not be allowed to complete the task

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Skills comes in various ways. The ability to read and write are called reading and writing skills. The ability to walk is walking skill. But I understand the contextual use of the word skill here. It means some kind of knowledge which you learned and acquired. And such trainings are usually rigorous or streamlined. Actually, whether directly or indirectly, you need a skill to make money generally meaning whether it is online or offline. But the level of skill that various jobs require varies and that is why those which require less skill to be done could be said to even require no skill.

And indeed online, there are many things that require a little amount of skill before you can start. Like this PTP program, the only skill you will need may be writing, reading and reasoning. Even without necessarily experiencing something, you can be able to say something about it from your reasoning.