Easy Tips for Skin Problems

raaman

Valued Contributor
Skin condition and skin related problem becomes bad in winter. The skin becomes dry, dull, and looks lifeless. But, you can get relief from this problem by taking some home remedies. In winter the nose also begins to dry out.

During the winter season, the skin on the nose begins to crack due to the cold outside and the heat inside. For this you always have to keep your skin moisturized. This problem can be eliminated by using rose water in milk cream.

In winter, the skin of hands and feet also starts cracking. Frequent hand washing removes moisture. You can apply the cream all over your hands and feet every second or third day. You can also apply glycerine hand cream or almond oil.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Home remedy has been very cheap source of solution to some of the problem we face in our body system. The problem is that people believe in more synthetic drug than home remedy. A friend of mine was able to conquer a chronic back pain using one of the whole simple home remedy that cost less than a dollar to prepare.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Home remedy has been very cheap source of solution to some of the problem we face in our body system. The problem is that people believe in more synthetic drug than home remedy. A friend of mine was able to conquer a chronic back pain using one of the whole simple home remedy that cost less than a dollar to prepare.
Personally I cannot believe 100 percent on home remedies for treatment of anything because most of them are not tested and they are not trusted. it can really be dangerous inside even when it has the ability to cure the problem, drugs that are scientifically proven is even the best for any sort of treatment anytime.