Easiest way to bring in cash.

Wiserr

We all make money online, in both hard and easy ways, but of a true I must say earning money online is not easy especially posting on sites to get paid for it, in such sites you can hardly earn $10 and after lots of stress, seriously that's what makes me not to be part of any sites that will pay you to write articles or any content, my reason of saying this is because you'll will earn peanuts after lot's of writing and Which is very bad, imagine typing episode and you get paid peanuts, seriously it's very bad, I want us to talk this out, apart from posting on forums where do you think one can earn easy money? This my biggest question, I believe we are all tired of earning peanuts after lot's of work, please feel free to say up your mind on this particular question, seriously for me I don't know of others but me specifically I enjoy earning money on paid to post sites, bit not sites that will pay you to write articles I don't like such site's because they will end up paying you peanuts, that's all I can say your ideas ar very much welcome, thank you.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Hmmm, after going through what your post I very well agree with you on the fact that most paid to post site are paying to little as compared to the job one actually carries out on those platforms, sometimes people do work so hard on those platforms and at the end may not even get paid. Which is indeed very terrible. I keep saying it there is nothing like free or quick or easy money making systems any where online that is legal. The only ones you get to see online that is free and easy like they claim are mostly illegal sites and many of such sites are pure scams. This brings me back my very first point. Making money online most times could be very stressful as compared to those working and earning offline. But people always make the mistake of thinking that online platforms are alot easier. This is indeed far from the truth. I see those working offline close up from work and head home to have a good night rest. While those working online will most times sacrifice their sleep to work online. Thr omly to still make money online is to learn more skills.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
We all make money online, in both hard and easy ways, but of a true I must say earning money online is not easy especially posting on sites to get paid for it, in such sites you can hardly earn $10 and after lots of stress, seriously that's what makes me not to be part of any sites that will pay you to write articles or any content, my reason of saying this is because you'll will earn peanuts after lot's of writing and Which is very bad, imagine typing episode and you get paid peanuts, seriously it's very bad, I want us to talk this out, apart from posting on forums where do you think one can earn easy money? This my biggest question, I believe we are all tired of earning peanuts after lot's of work, please feel free to say up your mind on this particular question, seriously for me I don't know of others but me specifically I enjoy earning money on paid to post sites, bit not sites that will pay you to write articles I don't like such site's because they will end up paying you peanuts, that's all I can say your ideas ar very much welcome, thank you.
Hi. Your thread is very interesting. I fully agree with everything you mention in your post. It is true that sometimes we do not earn much when we work online. So, it is wise to find a good, legit site that will pay you good money for your work because although there is a great variety of sites today, most of them are fake. Thus, you may waste your precious time and effort working on these sites and not receive any payment in the end. For this reason, the only one site that I would recommend to you and to everyone who is interested in making money online is Trendri platform. Trendri is a legitimate, trusted site which really pays its members. Earning is easy here. You just create new threads or reply to the threads of other members. It is so simple! What's more, you can meet new people from all over the world and learn interesting things from the threads the members publish every day. In my opinion, you could concentrate on Trendri ,which is a wonderful platform, and make a good income from it.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The truth is that as long as you do not have any online skill you will continue to make peanuts on the internet. There are a lot of people that make hundreds of Dollars for every article they write on different freelancing platforms and of course everyone want to get there but the difference is that they have mastered how to get jobs on freelancing platform. There are many people that started freelancing for some years and they were not able to even make anything tangible from it but at a certain point they started learning ways in which they can get jobs and make money. sometimes it seems as if people in developed countries find it easier to make money online because they can easily register on different survey platforms and make money sharing their opinions. There are even some platforms that pay you as high as $50 per survey and some of these maybe videos surveys. I have heard of a platform like that sometime ago but I don't know if they are still working. But the same is not the case for developing countries though, there are a lot of affiliate marketers making a whole lot of money and these people have mastered the art of promoting affiliate products effectively. so many of them are from developing countries and they still make money, so the difference is your skill-set.