Earn Money Earning while learning, how are you coping?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
At times, the expenses of students run out to be more than their income making it very difficult for students to meet up financially.
However, the problems have been solved now with the introduction of many online business online that students can engage in to fetch them money.
Gone are the days when students only depend on their parents to make ends means or even find money to buy diffrent handouts or even textbooks required by their departments.
However, caution must be taken in learning and earning money online so that one will not affect the other. There are some students who are in the process of making money online has forgotten the reason why they are in school.
So, as students how do you marry both learning and earning online together without one affecting the other.?

There are so many ways whereby yo can earn online without affecting your studies. Some online earning doesn't requires you to be online for several hours all you need to do is to put some things in shape then you will continue to earn even while sleeping. Some are contract jobs that you do and get your payments like web designing or graphics designing.

There are so many ways whereby yo can earn online without affecting your studies. Some online earning doesn't requires you to be online for several hours all you need to do is to put some things in shape then you will continue to earn even while sleeping. Some are contract jobs that you do and get your payments like web designing or graphics designing.
I know and I got your points but we are all human being. We will tend to leave one for the other when we start getting much money. Imagine a students receiving a lecturer and he gets an indication that the market is so clear for crypto trading. No matter what, his attention will be divided and his mind will be in the trading and not the lecture again. Do you know get me?

It's a hard process but it worth it. I told someone that I get 5 hours sleep everyday because I'm busy online and I'm busy with my studies. It gets hard sometimes and during those period I simply hands out of online gigs and face my studies for the time been.

It's a hard process but it worth it. I told someone that I get 5 hours sleep everyday because I'm busy online and I'm busy with my studies. It gets hard sometimes and during those period I simply hands out of online gigs and face my studies for the time been.
You are such a hardworking girl and your type is rare. But do you know why you are thinking it is not something to be bothered on? It is because you are earning a passive income. If you start making huge amount, let's say you dabble into forex or crypto trading for instance, do you think you will still have zeal to be focusing more on your studies?

You are such a hardworking girl and your type is rare. But do you know why you are thinking it is not something to be bothered on? It is because you are earning a passive income. If you start making huge amount, let's say you dabble into forex or crypto trading for instance, do you think you will still have zeal to be focusing more on your studies?
The ability to learn how to balance priorities is very important. In this 21st century I've learnt that in the coming decades some people will need to have PhD to become a shoe maker. Even if im earning millions my first priority to my parents,society and to myself is a formal education and I can tell you this sir... I'm very focused to my formal studies.

Here I will share my experience that I have seen in my life there is my friend who is working online along with her studies as well. Continuing both studies and earning and it was very difficult for her but she tried her best to gain knowledge to receive education and earn money for her on education .
so she tried her best and hit to step on every part of life to move on and it was quite difficult for me to understand that how difficulties she is facing to gain both of the things so if a person is able to do to so he can do whatever hi things but most of the people think that we can only continue one thing in a time whether it is studies or earning so from my perspective we can do everything whatever we want but for this we have to make our self able and strong to face everything.

The ability to learn how to balance priorities is very important. In this 21st century I've learnt that in the coming decades some people will need to have PhD to become a shoe maker. Even if im earning millions my first priority to my parents,society and to myself is a formal education and I can tell you this sir... I'm very focused to my formal studies.
I doff my hat for you ma, your post want me to know you more. I will try to connect with you on the group that we both belong. Back to the topic, it takes a courageous act to be determined and never sway at the sight of money. That's why we see young artistes in my country jettisoning school for music because of the money.

I doff my hat for you ma, your post want me to know you more. I will try to connect with you on the group that we both belong. Back to the topic, it takes a courageous act to be determined and never sway at the sight of money. That's why we see young artistes in my country jettisoning school for music because of the money.
Irrespective of the trade or skills that an individual might have the need for formal education can not be rated. It makes you have a space in the society. Even if you are poor, so far you are educated you're educated then you will surely find your spot in the society. You'll be able to talk with boldness and with an air of knowledge...

I am not a student, but I'm still learning a skill and it is very difficult for me to combine the two things together because I also need a lot of money to run other stuff and the best way I can get this money is to work online,I think if you really know what you want you can part sometimes and work a little hours everyday online if you have the opportunity

Though am not a student,but am still learning skill, it's not always easy due to my busy schedule,i mostly have chance late in the night just to earn from any forum or paid to post site,as an apprentice i need some token to take care of few things so i have no choice but to try and earn while learning even when it's not that possible

Though am not a student,but am still learning skill, it's not always easy due to my busy schedule,i mostly have chance late in the night just to earn from any forum or paid to post site,as an apprentice i need some token to take care of few things so i have no choice but to try and earn while learning even when it's not that possible
As a an apprentice, I think you still have more time to spare on paid to click site and even to do more of online jobs. Because you don't have to do any assignments after returning from schools unlike students that may still have one or two things to do after coming from school.

Wow this is a perfect explanation of the same situation I am, sometimes it may not actually be possible if you are learning a skill but you have no choice than to always comes over and see how you can actually make some money at least to take care of some snacks at workplace, online business is actually the best for side hustle since this can generate some extra cash.

Wow this is a perfect explanation of the same situation I am, sometimes it may not actually be possible if you are learning a skill but you have no choice than to always comes over and see how you can actually make some money at least to take care of some snacks at workplace, online business is actually the best for side hustle since this can generate some extra cash.
I think it is easier to earn and learn as an apprentice compare to student. Apprentice still have some time after closing to do one or two things whereas students may still be faced with assignments even after lectures which make them weak to even do anything online.

I think it is easier to earn and learn as an apprentice compare to student. Apprentice still have some time after closing to do one or two things whereas students may still be faced with assignments even after lectures which make them weak to even do anything online.
I don't think this is really so because a student sometimes may not have to work from morning to evening as they only have certain arrange time for lectures but apprentice working under someone may not have any time to do any extra work on working hours except after work,that is why he said he has been able to have sometimes in the night or evening.