Earning online is It fun or work for You

Olajidey

Making money online is becoming a trend nowadays especially among the youth.
I see earning online as fun without much stress because either I am making money or not I am always online with a good internet connection, that makes it very easy for me to surf the web and check out the site that pays. Either survey site or view and get paid site or click and get the paid site I see it all as fun though it is not all that pays and those that pay I cash out my money.
Recently I am using forum that pays as a side hustle and I don't see it as work.
Is it the same with you or it is work?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Work in economics term is defined as anything that's capable of giving you daily earning. If you are playing game for money, I may see that one as fun because it or it doesn't necessarily require your utmost attention. But working on transcribing, pay to click websites, blogging and some other online jobs is not really fun but work. Because all these that I mentioned require all what your offline works will require. They are not fun because it is not meant for lazy people. So to me, it is work not fun.

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view I believe earning online is what you believe it to be. as for me earning online I believe it to be a good job for me and I enjoy doing it this is because I find it very easy and also it is well understandable for me and most of all it is well profitable for me. Some people believe earning online to be fun. this is because it is very easy and they enjoy doing it

Shigobad2020

Working and earning online has been really fun for me, they say "learning is a gradual process". When I first started it was really tiring and frustrating, I have to think all the Time before I can type seven sentences but now I am adapting and I am getting to enjoy working and earning online, its really fun.

Unique23

I see earning online as fun without much stress because either I am making money or not I am always online with a good internet connection, that makes it very easy for me to surf the web and check out the site that pays. Either survey site or view and get paid site or click and get the paid site I see it all as fun though it is not all that pays and those that pay I cash out my money.
Recently I am using forum that pays as a side hustle and I don't see it as work.
Some online work are as fun and some wasting of time but some online work is not fake , they give us real work and give money in time . Some online works are fake because they take money before starting work and run away .

Finger Geek

Verified member
Making money online is a fun to me. Especially making money on paid forum like this forum 'Trendri'. Posting on forum is normal thing I do for fun. I get to read more things I have not heard before and I contribute to the topics, I also ask things I don't know. Since I do all those that I mentioned for fun without collecting money from my post, I also buy data. Then making money with paid to forum websites is fun and I enjoyed it.

Nicklas22

You should take earning online as fun
For one thing the payments are worth it, at the end of the month I have few bucks in my bank account
At first things will be difficult because you just started but as time goes on you will find out that it's just easy if you take it as fun
You just have to focus on the the fun part and I believe I'm gaining a lot of knowledge in these site and I'm very happy I joined.

Kennysplash

Verified member
Before it used to be a lot of work and stressful but now it has become more fun and I look forward to it everyday. For one thing the payments are worth it, at the end of the month I have few bucks in my bank account that I can boast of as my online earnings. Secondly I have the opportunity of sharing my views and ideas on GPT forums. I also learn new things from the forums everyday, so I can say it has become more fun for me. If you enjoy what you're doing then it'll be more fun.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Its depend on how you see it,sometime it may be fun to you and to others its a work.
For example to me its a work because for to stay on my phone like Five hour OE more its a work.
Beside any thing that require you be forcing your self not to sleep at will and require you to sacrifice your time energy and your resource yo achieve has become work.
So therefore online business is a work indirectly.

Donkiz

To me online earning is both fun and work. On a normal day, I equally surf the internet for information and news, I also check out different social media platforms where I post and comment without earning anything from there, and I see it as fun.

Since I discovered online platforms where I can still do the same thing I was doing before and getting paid in the process, I have reduced the rate at which I visits other non paying platforms, thereby concentrating more on the paid platforms.

arigato

I completely agree with you, today's young people have that ambition that maybe they didn't have so much before, before young people only thought about having fun, Now with so much technology they open their eyes to a new world full of many opportunities, Well done young entrepreneur.

IamDozzy

I will have to agree with you. Earning online is fun and without stress whilst the only thing you will have to sacrifice is your time and Data. You get to meet new friends online, learn new things, improve on your knowledge and so many more whilst earning.Isn't it exhilarating?. The world is indeed going digital and we should be ready to explore and gain from it

Janiya

Earning online is work for me because if a person is well educated and experienced about their work so this is actually work for them .those who are interested in online earning they pay their attention and work as a fun .so earning is not to much fun but we can convert it into fun.

Peppul

Earning online can either be fun or work to you depending on how you see it, but the truth is it's better to have it as fun that way you will be inspired to focus more on it, but the moment you start seeing it as a job it becomes stressful even though the money might be flowing in. That's why I always tell people that before you go into any business make it a hobby so that on the long run you won't loose interest in the business or work. It's like a student taking a mathematics course, if you hate the lecturer it will be difficult for you to pass the course, so also it applies to business. Make your business or job fun to you and you will always have the zeal to continue and look for ways to improve more on it.

Seyesystem

There are a lot of online business that people earn from so it depends on the one an individual is doing some may be fun and some maybe difficult and stressful to do before earning from the site.Online business is what people run into now because of access to internet there are lot of business that's all one can do online depending on your interest. Doing online business you have to be very careful with the type of online business that you want to do.Yes online income should be passive income Working online from home is very easy if you have a very good idea that will be giving you residual income and you will do it at you convenience without rushing that you don't want to get late for work but if you have children that will be disturbing you when working it will be frustrating and making the work to be difficult. For me online business is both fun and difficult to make money from but I enjoy doing it.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
It's a fun and work also, I would say at the same time. Because, when I started in the beginning earning online with one such site that was Timebucks that was fun for me, because I was amazed to see the money at that time and it seemed fun for me. But, when with time money start coming your way, be it few dollars only but then your mindset set changes. Then, we think in a way mostly that I have to attain this mark till this day from earning. I also felt it sometimes pressure but then controlled myself.
Also, it depends on you I would say because it has some factors too like the way you are earning online.