Earning on Trendri.com

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The year is coming to an end and it will be great to give your own assessment of trendri.com. Since the birth of this site I think I am one person that hasn’t really relented in posting on it. I just like the ease of navigation and the interface is very simple too. Posting on the site is really easy and less cumbersome.

I like the fact that the Admin has been prompt with responses, I know I have message him a couple of times for one issue or the other and he was swift with responses. Most especially I’m glad that the admin has come with the site this far and I know we are moving ahead and ahead.

The fact that admin added some topics that other posting sites don’t have makes it really endearing especially the health and the insurance sections. I learned a lot from those two and again, admin is always prompt with payment.

I think the site did well this year apart from the incessant attacks that brought it down, but here we are still having a place to post and interact. I think I just like the creativity of the Admin and it’s awesome that he is still arranging more things to keep us glue to the site.

So what do you think about earning on Trendri.com? Do you have any suggestions? Just share your thoughts?

Kudos first for admin, he is a creative webmaster and a business man with what I've seen around him so far. He has tried so far to build one the best forums for engagement, which is mainly make money. Adding other sub-forum that is different from make money but engaging as well is enormous, especially the health section. I simply wish Admin continuity and more funds to run trendri long time, because he is doing immensely. I want to see other new features as well next year just as this year came with lots of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trendri is a very nice platform that pays you to post and gain other knowledge about how to make money online and more, what I love most is it's user friendly and I have been using it for some few months now and it is really a nice place to earn some cash

I'm new here, and glad to learn from knowledgeable minds here.

Welcome to our forum I hope you find the site not just educating bit exciting. You would enjoy here as long as you keep to the rules of the community. The admin is a great personality so feel free to message him if you run into any problem. it will be sorted out for you almost immediately. You would enjoy this family.

@Augusta I even wanted to create a thread to share my experience here but I'll just do it here.

Well, I'm barely a month old user but no cap, my mind is blown, customer support is 100%, during the weekends I wanted to withdraw and I couldn't create a thread, so I contacted @Fecoms and he replied ASAP, honestly I never thought he'd reply that fast, but everything was sorted out.

This morning too, I had an issue too and he replied fast and fixed it, and also the kind of contents that are put on here, I get to learn a lot and Interact with like minded individuals too.

Big ups to the team Trendri and the users.

You are right the forum support here is awesome. The admin is so cool and attends to one swiftly that's how it should be done unless he isn't online. so yeah you would enjoy your stay. You just need to post reasonably abd you would have no issues with the admin. The site is as easy and simple as it seems

I quite agree with you @moonchild. @Fecoms reception is warm, prompt, and top-notch.

Yeah you all are right, seen you are a new member sowelcome to our forum hope you have been enjoying the site already. You just need to start posting reasonably on the site and you would have no issues with the admin. Trendri is so easy to use and you would find the task exciting.

I have not been on Trendri for a long time, so far I have withdrawal only three times (between 5-8 USD) and used donate option to exchange points with skrill funds (for 5-6 USD). Apart from making extra cash by utilizing my free time, I have also learned so many things by using this forum. I am happy with this forum. As far as DDOS attacks are concerned, I think Admin handled well there was no long term harm on the site apart from downtime of few days.

Your last line is the truth, the admin was calm about it and I'm glad that it looks like we have defeated that monster that wanted to shut down the site because the attacks weer just severe and consistent too. I hope the admin have found a way to tackle this gor life so that we can have a great site standing tall till tomorrow.

Kudos first for admin, he is a creative webmaster and a business man with what I've seen around him so far. He has tried so far to build one if the best forums for engagement, which is mainly make money. Adding other sub-forum that is different from make money but engaging as well is enormous, especially the health section. I simply wish Admin continuity and more funds to run trendri long time, because he is doing immensely. I want to see other new features as well next year just as this year came with lots of them.
I support you kudos to the admin he is doing a fantastic job on the site and staying determined even with the incessant attacks that try to ground the site but he is up and doing. This act can really be frustrating but he is not giving up . so it feels good to still have a place to post on.

Trendri is a very nice platform that pays you to post and gain other knowledge about how to make money online and more, what I love most is it's user friendly and I have been using it for some few months now and it is really a nice place to earn some cash
Yeah it is like a learning ground where you don't just make money off it but you learn a lot from it and this wouldn't have possible without the determination of the admin. he is really trying to keep the site the attacks haven't been eadybut great that we are still here

I support you kudos to the admin he is doing a fantastic job on the site and staying determined even with the incessant attacks that try to ground the site but he is up and doing. This act can really be frustrating but he is not giving up . so it feels good to still have a place to post on.
Sure, admin is doing is best to stay legit, and we are seeing his good works it's not hiding away. And again their is always new and exciting features here at trendri PTP site. Admin recently increased the points which is a tremendous one too, the points for creating of threads is found nowhere which is $0.132 per 200 word thread. Now anyone can earn up to $1.50 a day completing the daily tasks here a day. I am happy now that the site is fully back from the attack, in the last seven days it's been consistent no break down, all kudos to Admin for keeping it that way.

I realized the same too lately that one can easily make more than a dollar here it just needs one to be consistent with posting and making reasonable comments or replies here. I hope that the days of the incessant attacks are over so that we can continue to have a nice place like this to not just interact but make money also.

The year is coming to an end and it will be great to give your own assessment of trendri.com. Since the birth of this site I think I am one person that hasn’t really relented in posting on it. I just like the ease of navigation and the interface is very simple too. Posting on the site is really easy and less cumbersome.

I like the fact that the Admin has been prompt with responses, I know I have message him a couple of times for one issue or the other and he was swift with responses. Most especially I’m glad that the admin has come with the site this far and I know we are moving ahead and ahead.

The fact that admin added some topics that other posting sites don’t have makes it really endearing especially the health and the insurance sections. I learned a lot from those two and again, admin is always prompt with payment.

I think the site did well this year apart from the incessant attacks that brought it down, but here we are still having a place to post and interact. I think I just like the creativity of the Admin and it’s awesome that he is still arranging more things to keep us glue to the site.

So what do you think about earning on Trendri.com? Do you have any suggestions? Just share your thoughts?

I have a good opinion about this forum. I haven't recorded for a long time and I haven't heard from him in a long time, but he has something that made me stay here and work on it. Thanks to @sincerem I found out about this forum and I started working on it and I am very satisfied. It's an extra source of income per month, you can make anywhere from $ 30-40 per month just by posting quality stuff and interacting with other people. What's better than that? Anyway, you spend 3-4 hours a day on the computer ... why not do it productively? I hope that the new year will bring only joy to everyone and trendri will remain in bloom and become as big as possible!

Definitely, we hope fora good year and the best that we can get that will be great for us all. I also hope that those looking to bring down the site will just leave it alone in peace. if you need money that desperately avoid hacking the site butcome and work on it to make legit and legsl money that's it.

I have a good opinion about this forum. I haven't recorded for a long time and I haven't heard from him in a long time, but he has something that made me stay here and work on it. Thanks to @sincerem I found out about this forum and I started working on it and I am very satisfied. It's an extra source of income per month, you can make anywhere from $ 30-40 per month just by posting quality stuff and interacting with other people. What's better than that? Anyway, you spend 3-4 hours a day on the computer ... why not do it productively? I hope that the new year will bring only joy to everyone and trendri will remain in bloom and become as big as possible!
You've said wonderfully well buddy. Bring online 3-4 hours wisely is productive just as we are doing here and there. Some persons doesn't make use of their time online well, instead they revert to misleading online tasks, where they fell victim of scam in one way to the other. I've been here for almost a year now, and the most precious thing about this forum is that, Admin pays swiftly provided you're positive. I believe trendri will remain here for years to come, to reward Admin immensely to continue meeting up with the demands here.

You've said wonderfully well buddy. Bring online 3-4 hours wisely is productive just as we are doing here and there. Some persons doesn't make use of their time online well, instead they revert to misleading online tasks, where they fell victim of scam in one way to the other. I've been here for almost a year now, and the most precious thing about this forum is that, Admin pays swiftly provided you're positive. I believe trendri will remain here for years to come, to reward Admin immensely to continue meeting up with the demands here.
Your last line apt, the admin i elieve is here for a long term so no attacks can take the years he inrefded away. I hope he also be able to generate the kind of revenue he anticipated and will help him gain, maintain and make the forum stable too.Thiw is a cool site and I like how the payment is swift too.

Your last line apt, the admin i elieve is here for a long term so no attacks can take the years he inrefded away. I hope he also be able to generate the kind of revenue he anticipated and will help him gain, maintain and make the forum stable too.Thiw is a cool site and I like how the payment is swift too.
Well spoken. I want it stay on years to come, it has helped me alot in terms of finance to settle some bills. It's never easy to create a forum site like this and set it up for everyone to earn, that's act of generosity, it's rare to find only few persons comes with that. Even though tomorrow I secure bigger gig online or offline I'll still be here and interacting. That's why I'm praying for it's longevity, so others that will come in too in the future gains and learn as well.

Same here mate, admist a place that a lot of people come on to devise a means of scamming othets but others come with a different narration and aim of just bring truthful then it is highly commendable. it isn't easy running a paying forum and doing it swiftly. so kudos to the admin

Yeah you all are right, seen you are a new member sowelcome to our forum hope you have been enjoying the site already. You just need to start posting reasonably on the site and you would have no issues with the admin. Trendri is so easy to use and you would find the task exciting.
Thanks, @Augusta, for the warm welcome. I'll sure abide by the forum rules. Many thanks!

Thanks, @Augusta, for the warm welcome. I'll sure abide by the forum rules. Many thanks!
Yeah you are highly welcome I hope you are already finding the site fascinating now to stay put and continue your quota. I like the fact you are already to abide by the rules it shows that you have already acknowledge the fact that a forum such as this must be peaceful and one way of abiding is to do same.