Earning money by asking questions on Quora

Tobbexy

Hello guys,

Its actually possible to earn money by just asking questions on quora

Follow the following steps

Join the Quora Partner Program, that is also known as the QPP, which allows you to monetise per question.

To earn More Money by Asking Questions on Quora you have to Gain Lots of Views and Ad Impressions with your questions

Being a user who is part of the QPP helps you to earn per question when a decent amount of Ad impressions are generated. Ad impressions are generated when your question gets many views.

4 Ways to Get Views and Ad Impressions on each question you ask

1. Use the public tab option to ask questions on Quora

2. Ask questions on Quora that are common concerns of people

3.Share your Quora Questions on Social Media

4.Always send Answer Requests to People on Quora

Victorial

Wow. I never knew one can monetize Quota at all. I have had the app installed on my phone for months and I have been using it to see some answers. It is like a small Wikipedia thing but with human emotions and experience to give the best answers. I recently asked a question from the app and I got some meaningful answers. I would love to give it a try but it will be a little bit challenging as I am not vast in many topics or niches. I don't even know their payment procedure and how they operate

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Quora isn't like the way PTP sites are, you can't earn per post, you'll earn by building fanbase in your own sub-forum, just as we have sub-reddits at Reddit.com. You can then bring users in reacting to your posts there and forming me discussions too which will keep all engaging. From there you can share links to your website contents affiliate marketing and other make money stuffs base on the niche(s) you choose to go with. I still have account at Quora, but it's been.a while so de I visited that site, I'm just staying with the options I'm earning reward with online. Because I got some responsibilities I need money for, and not just wasting time and interacting on stuffs that wouldn't reward me financially. I'll only go back to quora when I have something serious to offer, if not, then I'll say never.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Wow thanks for sharing, but please could you also break down how much we will be making from this ? maybe like how much are we going to make if we are able to generate 20,000 views on the question we posted, the reason why I'm asking is because it may be possible for us to make money no doubt but sometimes the earning rates can be so small that we may not be able to make anything tangible, if the earning rate is better I believe people will be very much interested to make money, please tell us this if you have an idea.

Tobbexy

Wow thanks for sharing, but please could you also break down how much we will be making from this ? maybe like how much are we going to make if we are able to generate 20,000 views on the question we posted, the reason why I'm asking is because it may be possible for us to make money no doubt but sometimes the earning rates can be so small that we may not be able to make anything tangible, if the earning rate is better I believe people will be very much interested to make money, please tell us this if you have an idea.
Thank for your feedback, i will share earning rates soon