Earn Through Transcribing Calls

Olajidey

There are many sites in which you can choose to apply for and start transcribing but the one I will be talking about is QA World. The work of a transcriptionist is to listen to call or voice mail and transcribe it to text or word.
QA World is a company That own a site and allows you to earn money by transcribing calls.
They pay according to how many minutes of call or voicemail you transcribe. Thou the call do have different length, the longer the minutes of the call the higher the pay.
Requirement
Good internet connection.
good headset.
A personal computer.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I once read about this on a popular learning forum that people from my country connect and share ideas, though I did not bother to read to understand how everything works there because I was discouraged upon seeing the requirements. I do not have a laptop or even headset, so it was a complete turn off. I then decided to look for other earning alternatives, that was how I discovered trendri and other forums I am earning money from.

I would be really grateful if you take out time to explain how this transcribing thing works, what test do I need to pass before qualifying to be recruited on this site you recommended, their payment methods, and any other meaningful information.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I have been to a lot of transcription sites but really, I want to say that I was confused there. I initially started with Rev site that I saw pays a good amount for transcription of per word, but again there approval was very tough for me. I applied on the site with 2-3 IDs but not selected from either. They always told that there is a mistake there.

However, there are se.more sites that pay but I lost confidence on these sites from there after a lot of disapprovals. Please guide me how to proceed with these sites to get success.

Olajidey

I once read about this on a popular learning forum that people from my country connect and share ideas, though I did not bother to read to understand how everything works there because I was discouraged upon seeing the requirements. I do not have a laptop or even headset, so it was a complete turn off. I then decided to look for other earning alternatives, that was how I discovered trendri and other forums I am earning money from.

I would be really grateful if you take out time to explain how this transcribing thing works, what test do I need to pass before qualifying to be recruited on this site you recommended, their payment methods, and any other meaningful information.
Actually, you have to pass the test stage before you get approved, so as a newbie who wants to join QA world and without any experience in transcribing, what I do tell them is to use google as aid, input QA test on google and it will bring all the possible answer, so you choose any text that relates to the voice given to you. And when you come on board you will be rate. The rating that pays is 5 and 4 but 3, 2 and 1 rating is not paying and consequent blow 4 rates will lead to termination of the account.
thou you learn from it, you open another account and you improve better, I have up to 5 accounts that got terminated before I understand the site better.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Actually, you have to pass the test stage before you get approved, so as a newbie who wants to join QA world and without any experience in transcribing, what I do tell them is to use google as aid, input QA test on google and it will bring all the possible answer, so you choose any text that relates to the voice given to you. And when you come on board you will be rate. The rating that pays is 5 and 4 but 3, 2 and 1 rating is not paying and consequent blow 4 rates will lead to termination of the account.
thou you learn from it, you open another account and you improve better, I have up to 5 accounts that got terminated before I understand the site better.
That is nice then, are you still earning with them? How is the earning rate? It appears to be a very promising thing and it would be nice if I venture into it whenever I buy my laptop. It has not been easy earning from only forum posting sites, especially when I tend to make some mistakes that make me to lose money in trading my crypto currencies.
On the thread I read briefly about it, I learnt that the QA you are talking about had some issue with Nigerian members, hope all has been fixed by now and earnings is not restricted?
Thanks for letting us know about this earning opportunity.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have heard and worked on some transcribing sites before. But I don't think I can work on qa. The test is so difficult and the payment is not that encouraging. I have one I am working with currently and so far it is still the best and the payment is okay to some extent especially to those in level 3 and above. The only problem they have is they hardly rate your work or they encounter glitch.
The problem I have with all these transcribing sites however is that they have strict rules before they can approve someone's request to work with them.

Donkiz

I have heard of sites that offer transcription jobs but have not been able to get a good site where I can earn through it. From the little I know about these sites, I feel that their rules as well as the standard they always want the finished job to be, is too high compared to the amount they pay for a job.

I have not heard of QA world before now, and I will try to check it out later, hopefully they will offer a better experience than the previous sites that I have been to, both in terms of rules and remuneration.

D

Deleted member 27583

There are many sites in which you can choose to apply for and start transcribing but the one I will be talking about is QA World. The work of a transcriptionist is to listen to call or voice mail and transcribe it to text or word.
QA World is a company That own a site and allows you to earn money by transcribing calls.
They pay according to how many minutes of call or voicemail you transcribe. Thou the call do have different length, the longer the minutes of the call the higher the pay.
Requirement
Good internet connection.
good headset.
A personal computer.
Like I always say,anything you are bringing to this platform that do with earning money should have a back up prove,so we could all give it a try,because most of us here were here to learn and earn as the same time. Thanks

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I have heard and worked on some transcribing sites before. But I don't think I can work on qa. The test is so difficult and the payment is not that encouraging. I have one I am working with currently and so far it is still the best and the payment is okay to some extent especially to those in level 3 and above. The only problem they have is they hardly rate your work or they encounter glitch.
The problem I have with all these transcribing sites however is that they have strict rules before they can approve someone's request to work with them.
Which is that site you are currently working on? It seems there are lots of people who know about this earning opportunity. It would be really good if you explain all the processes involved.
How is the nature of the tests they give prospective members, did you see any similarities in the nature of questions, since you seem to have worked on the both sites here.
Is it really necessary that members must use their laptops, or someone can use a phone without being penalized?
I am really interested in it that's why I'm asking these questions, it would be nice if you explain better.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Which is that site you are currently working on? It seems there are lots of people who know about this earning opportunity. It would be really good if you explain all the processes involved.
How is the nature of the tests they give prospective members, did you see any similarities in the nature of questions, since you seem to have worked on the both sites here.
Is it really necessary that members must use their laptops, or someone can use a phone without being penalized?
I am really interested in it that's why I'm asking these questions, it would be nice if you explain better.
I love your passion the very first time I met you. You are always passionate about making money and you are a go getter.
Anyway to answer your questions, you don't need any laptop before you can start the transcribing sites I am talking about. Although I am working one one crruently because of my time.
But you have to have dedication and be ready to sacrifice your sleep to earn good money because most of the time, works only come in the night.
I don't the rules here, that's why I am being careful of advertising any business here. But I think you know where we can chat because it seems we belong to same group.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I love your passion the very first time I met you. You are always passionate about making money and you are a go getter.
Anyway to answer your questions, you don't need any laptop before you can start the transcribing sites I am talking about. Although I am working one one crruently because of my time.
But you have to have dedication and be ready to sacrifice your sleep to earn good money because most of the time, works only come in the night.
I don't the rules here, that's why I am being careful of advertising any business here. But I think you know where we can chat because it seems we belong to same group.
Thank you so much for offering to help, o understand that it wouldn't be nice discussing personal issue here, I would definitely reach out to you after making my comments for the day. It has been a really hectic day and I want to meet up before taking my rest to continue tomorrow.
About the issue they had with Nigerian users, I do not just like the way almost every earning opportunity would be restricting us because of some reasons. What they do not understand is that we have got the resources to offer to them in whatsoever services they may want us to render, provided they would pay.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Thank you so much for offering to help, o understand that it wouldn't be nice discussing personal issue here, I would definitely reach out to you after making my comments for the day. It has been a really hectic day and I want to meet up before taking my rest to continue tomorrow.
About the issue they had with Nigerian users, I do not just like the way almost every earning opportunity would be restricting us because of some reasons. What they do not understand is that we have got the resources to offer to them in whatsoever services they may want us to render, provided they would pay.
They don't reject Nigerians for lack of resources. They reject us because of the bad image of our country. You won't know this until you try to travel out. This is when you will notice how Nigerians are treated.
I hope we, the youth still have a long way to go in redeeming our lost glory because this has greatly and it will continue affecting is if we don't put out and show the world the best side of us.

Salimo 92

I think it is good site to earn money , transcription is a good way to earn money , I will register for this site for sure but please could you provide us more details ; are you a member there ? What's the rates exactly for a call that last one minute ? Do you have to pass a test before joining this site ? and what are the condituons for your transcription will be creadited ? I have signed up with Go transcript but I think the conditions are so hard there cause you'll be banned if your rating go down 3.6 .