Earn real money online by reposting already created contents.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
In today's world there is absolutely no one that want to earn money the stressful and hard way that is why a lot of people are seeking to make money online by following stress-free and easy methods so as to make money online . Even if you have to work online in order to earn because that shows that you are determined and motivated to make money online yet a lot of people do not want to spend a lot of time to make money online . But what if I tell you there is a way that you can make money online by reposting content and materials created by other individuals , wouldn't that be very interesting . Well , personally I think it is very interesting and inviting .

The website rumble.com is definitely what I would like to call a YouTube incarnate . This is probably because the website is like YouTube but in this sense more flexible and more paying than the YouTube app or platform . The website definitely pays its members on users for reposting YouTube videos or any other videos gotten from any other entertainment platform . This website is very wonderful and a lot of people have any real money and real cash from it .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It is absolutely commendable and congratulated how the internet has allowed we individuals to make money online by using less stressful ways just like the one you mentioned above which is the act of making money online by reposting already created content and I strongly believe that that way of making money online really exist in the internet and in fact I have a friend of mine who is making money by monetizing the Google news or the news found on Google . What he practically does is to copy report and news posted on the Google News section and after posting it on a paraphrasing tool he will then we post it on a website known as textbroker and in this way he get paid for every services that he carries out on this website .

There is also another way for making money by reposting already created YouTube videos which is absolutely very nice and wonderful way of making money online because in this way you do not have to sit at home creating your own videos or rather you just have to copy other people links and paste it on another website and as individual are clicking on this links and liking the video that you uploaded you get paid .

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I have registered on rumble and I don't really understand how things work there. It's been a while I set up an account with rumble and I noticed that my account has been monetized but when I checked my balance I didn't see a dime. I kept wondering what was wrong and I decided to check the website I noticed that I was not making a single dollar but on some of the content that I posted, it was written on them "monetized" so I want to know more about this cuz I'd really understand what that means. Actually if it was monetized then I should have been making money by now. The only contact that you could you post on social sites are the ones without creative commons. Just can't go to YouTube and copy content and paste on Rambo you might get suspended. You will need to confirm if the content creator allow you to make the post of his work. If you're not allowed to make a repost of someone else's work and you do so you might face a ban option. The rumble
is another way to make money by uploading videos that are already created on the YouTube channel.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
This is really good , especially if one has taken so much time to do personal research about this platform before getting to arrive at a conclusion on whether or not it is available all legit one that have end up being a scam like what I've seen so many other similar platforms do in the past .

I have also not been able to completely verify their being able to maintain their legitimacy as they're claiming , because I don't think they will be able to make any good revenue if one will be paid for posting what has already been posted on YouTube .

I will also try as much as possible to create an account with them and see how best they are going about their own , activities so that I can migrate finally to the platform and also make good amount of money like some people are doing .

I believe that this is not going to be an easy process at all , and I am ever ready to face any such challenges that may present while making use of such platform because I'm already used to some of the stress that platforms like this present .

Sikapa

Verified member
I don't really know this site work but to me is something I can't talk about. Although I have not come a cross the name of the site before but don't you think copyright can deal with you for reposting others videos? Although I heard that there is a way of reposting other people video with copyright free but this is on the same YouTube channel.

Well, have you tried it yourself? Or do you have an account on that site and is working perfectly?