Earn online

allison001

Verified member
Making money online?

1. SELL YOUR BOOKS
Whether you have text books or books for pleasure Reading, they likely hold some cash value. Try selling used textbooks at a local college or university, you'll have even better luck if the same textbooks is used in their current course offerings. You can also sell used books online through sites like, bookscouter, declutter or Amazon's trade-in program.
2. DELIVER FOOD
Opportunities to deliver food has been taken to a new level thanks to app-based devices. There are numerous food delivery apps such as postmates, uber eats and door dash, those are a great way to make some extra cash without requiring you to work for a food establishment. With the flexibility to select when, where and how you wants to work, food delivery apps make it possible to make quick side money.
3. FIND QUICK JOBS ON CRAIGSLIST
If you're looking for a quick side gig, you find your opportunities on a regular basis through craigslist. You can either sell a service you're offering or find a job that matches your strengths. If it's the first time your meeting about a gig, be sure to meet your prospective boss in a well traffic location to ensure your safety.

Delivering food to people is not a new business these days. People make orders online to get food delivered to them, and if you offer these services, you may get called for food ordering services. But the major determinant of this business, is that, you will need to be good at what you do.

I mean, your cooking skills ought to be at the peak, if not, people might start for other means of buying their foods.

Selling books online also brings money too.....Only if you are writing about nice contents. If your contents are not nice then you may not make any sales.

Earning money is not something easy first you need to have good skills before you can earn a decent amount. Things will be very difficult if you are starting it for the first time.

Making money online?

1. SELL YOUR BOOKS
Whether you have text books or books for pleasure Reading, they likely hold some cash value. Try selling used textbooks at a local college or university, you'll have even better luck if the same textbooks is used in their current course offerings. You can also sell used books online through sites like, bookscouter, declutter or Amazon's trade-in program.
2. DELIVER FOOD
Opportunities to deliver food has been taken to a new level thanks to app-based devices. There are numerous food delivery apps such as postmates, uber eats and door dash, those are a great way to make some extra cash without requiring you to work for a food establishment. With the flexibility to select when, where and how you wants to work, food delivery apps make it possible to make quick side money.
3. FIND QUICK JOBS ON CRAIGSLIST
If you're looking for a quick side gig, you find your opportunities on a regular basis through craigslist. You can either sell a service you're offering or find a job that matches your strengths. If it's the first time your meeting about a gig, be sure to meet your prospective boss in a well traffic location to ensure your safety.
Hi Ubikool. Hope you are doing well. Thank you for your informative post about making money online. Today most people are interested in making money online and I am sure that when they read the title of your post, they will click on it immediately and they will start reading your post at once. The three earning ways you mention in your post are very interesting indeed. If you have books at home you no longer need why not sell them and make some money from them? That's a great idea. Thank you for mentioning some sites where you can sell them online. The second earning method is fantastic. It is a good idea to deliver food. You can make quick side money in this way. Well, I liked the third earning way you mention most and I will definitely check it out. It is very interesting to find a job through craigslist. I have heard about it before but I have not searched for it yet. It seems to be another amazing earning method. Perhaps I could combine it with Trendri. Trendri is the best-earning platform I have ever found and I try to find some time every day to create new threads or reply to some comments. Hope that I will combine it with another good platform for some extra income. Thanks again for your helpful post. Have a nice weekend.

In my own case. When I first started to look for ideas on how to earn online, I did not think that I could find a platform as legit as trendri. My reason behind this is because I have encountered some bad phases on the internet that made me almost lost interest or belief that there are actually legitimate ways to earn a living online. Thanks to this particular forum that brought back my faith to life. I can proudly say that trendri has given me the opportunity to make money legitimately online. So I think I get what the person was trying to drive at.

I really like this post, you have provided us with three legitimate ways in which we can make money online. Making money online is not easy at all, especially for us that are beginners.
Writing books as a means of making money online as you said is a very good idea to make money.
Some people also make their money online by taking online surveys.