Earn on Babysitting

Rozers55

It's a classic money-maker, and for good reason. You get paid (well) to watch TV and not very much else - hopefully!

If you are wondering what to charge have a look at local ads, but you can expect to be paid over £11 an hour even if you aren't trained in childcare.

Aside from advertising yourself, it's free to create a profile on babysitting care. It really can be easy money.

Good luck

Verified member
Working as a babysitter is not a bad idea especially for aged people who are no longer working or probably retired from government job so instead of sitting down at home doing nothing,it is advisable to pick up such work and it is also a very lucrative and Profitable work

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
This might be a side hustle for any mature persons. But the nature of this job is scarce in Africa mostly because people don't trust other people with their children and some times people can't afford to pay for the services of a babysitter. Babysitting job is common in abroad, and the pay is always good.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
It's a classic money-maker, and for good reason. You get paid (well) to watch TV and not very much else - hopefully!

If you are wondering what to charge have a look at local ads, but you can expect to be paid over £11 an hour even if you aren't trained in childcare.

Aside from advertising yourself, it's free to create a profile on babysitting care. It really can be easy money.
Hi. Hope you are doing well. Your post is very interesting. I fully agree with you that babysitting is a classic money-maker. There are parents who pay a lot of money to find a good babysitter to look after their kids and stay with them while they are outside the house working. Many people believe that through babysitting they can earn easy money. However, my humble opinion is that this job is very demanding and not easy at all. First of all, a good babysitter should love kids and be trained in childcare. Then he/she should be very responsible and careful because he/she has to do with little kids. Well, if you have these qualifications, you can apply for this kind of job and make a good income. Thanks a lot for your interesting post about this earning method. Have a nice and relaxing weekend!

E

eldavis

I would say for this business, location matters. Here in my country though we have some cases of people hiring a helper to help take care of the home and the kids, they are called house help, in think in this case they have to stay in the house and their job is not just babysitting but doing most of the house chores. Having a contact babysitter is not common here.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Walking as a baby sitting is a lucrative business and very profitable because not every body can be doing that.
And there are many business women or office women that to not have enough time to take care of there babes. This people will help them out and take good care of their baby which they will by paying some exact fee every day, week or month depend on their agreement.

Mellorando

Banned
I honestly agree with your article babysitting is indeed a classic money maker in addition babysitting is also a popular part-time job for teenagers, many students forget that it can be an excellent way to make money at uni too.
When looking for a job, chances are you'll focus your search on retail or hospitality. Making money as a babysitter is often overlooked, but it can actually be the ideal job to supplement your living costs.
In case you need some convincing, an average babysitter makes $16.50 per hour in the U.S., according to Sittercity. That varies by city and the number of kids you're watching. But whatever your local going rate, there are days throughout the year when parents are more likely to need your babysitting help — and might pay more than usual.