Earn money with the use of POS machine

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
POS business has become one of the most popular ones recently in nigeria because the use of ATM machine is limited to some area. This has served as an advantage for the smart business minded people to use the opportunity make a livelihood. Doing this you will get to make some good cash, as a POS agent, you will be in charge of helping people who can’t go to the bank to withdraw money and give it to them as cash. Let me break it down. You will get to help people to collect some certain amount of money from their various bank accounts, and they will receive it from you. The transaction is from the customers bank to yours. And you can also receive cash from them in a case whereby they want to send money to someone else, probably a family, friend or even a business associate. Your job is to make sure the transfer is successful. In my area, a transaction of five thousand naira or less attracts a charge of one hundred naira, any amount above that, will cost you twice the original charges. I know of people that has built a house in this particular profession, just to let you know how lucrative it is.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
POS business has become one of the most popular ones recently in nigeria because the use of ATM machine is limited to some area. This has served as an advantage for the smart business minded people to use the opportunity make a livelihood. Doing this you will get to make some good cash, as a POS agent, you will be in charge of helping people who can’t go to the bank to withdraw money and give it to them as cash. Let me break it down. You will get to help people to collect some certain amount of money from their various bank accounts, and they will receive it from you. The transaction is from the customers bank to yours. And you can also receive cash from them in a case whereby they want to send money to someone else, probably a family, friend or even a business associate. Your job is to make sure the transfer is successful. In my area, a transaction of five thousand naira or less attracts a charge of one hundred naira, any amount above that, will cost you twice the original charges. I know of people that has built a house in this particular profession, just to let you know how lucrative it is.
The power to make money with this type of business will depend on your location because location is always the most important factors that will determine how successful you will be since profit will be determined by the number of people you are able to transact with in a day,, in a situation like that you're required to start up this business in a very high populated environment, when starting up this business security is another important fact is that you really need to put into consideration because without good proper security in your location you might be at Risk.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Point of sales machines is also very popular in my home country. I can see these machines in many places in my town, however, I don't know how easy it is to make money with these machines. In my home country, the government is trying to promote online transactions, which means these POS will not have a good place in the future.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
POS business is very rampant in my country as well, and it's because it's actually profitable if done properly. Though, you have to consider some important things for you to open a POS business. Firstly, you need to make sure where you are setting up your POS business is a place where there are not many banks. In this particular place your POS business will thrive very well cos people will always come to collect cash.

asnuriak

Point of sales machines is also very popular in my home country. I can see these machines in many places in my town, however, I don't know how easy it is to make money with these machines. In my home country, the government is trying to promote online transactions, which means these POS will not have a good place in the future.
Agreed with you Mika. You are right about POS Machines.