Earn money with giving answers: Bartleby

Lekhraj19

Verified member
The site that I am going to discuss is where you will get paid as a tutor. Here, you need to sign up as a tutor and then follow the steps ahead to know.

How to start here:

At first, come to the site Bartleby-- get paid as a tutor, click on the blue button down below as shown:

Screenshot 2021-02-04 094348.png

After filling in your details you will be able to enter into their application portal where you will need to pass the test in the subject you prefer. The subject options are like Mathematics, Business studies, etc. You will have to get minimum 60% in the test in 2 attempts probably, that they take after they show you a training video. After you are approved with this site here and get the mail of approval, you are ready to start with this site. Here, for working Laptop is recommended to have and a good internet connection.

They prefer PayPal for payment.

D

Deleted member 27583

The site that I am going to discuss is where you will get paid as a tutor. Here, you need to sign up as a tutor and then follow the steps ahead to know.

How to start here:

At first, come to the site Bartleby-- get paid as a tutor, click on the blue button down below as shown:

View attachment 44064

After filling in your details you will be able to enter into their application portal where you will need to pass the test in the subject you prefer. The subject options are like Mathematics, Business studies, etc. You will have to get minimum 60% in the test in 2 attempts probably, that they take after they show you a training video. After you are approved with this site here and get the mail of approval, you are ready to start with this site. Here, for working Laptop is recommended to have and a good internet connection.

They prefer PayPal for payment.
Although it is a very good innovative idea i guess,so i have to find money to get a laptop before i could earn money on their site,thats not fair i guess...
If they really want people to earn from their site,they could actually create the android or apple app or site for their platform ,where by people who has no laptop could signup through their smartphone and they register to be able to take part in their tutor and training as well..
So if they could do that it will be very easy for everyone to partake in it. So i suggest they should work on that one first and wait for the people to flood their site.
And lastly i think the site is not for all countries,for example paypal don't work in my country,so if they could add another mode of payment to their site,believe me we here in my country will partake in their site to earn and learn as well....