Earn money on gaming sites.

Immilash

It is very nice to earn money online on gaming plartforms but is not that easy, if you want to earn a decent amount online you definitely need to cut off anything that might serves as a distraction or hindrance to you. It is possible to earn a cool Cash online on gaming plartforms but before you can earn that decent amount you need to go through a lot of process, I will like to share the little experience I have with you guys so that we can all benefits from it. I will try my possible best to say I explain what I can to you but if you need more information you can ask me out for a video tutorials. You can earn money online on gaming sites by sharing a game link In a gaming forum were there are millions of members you can get paid if someone clicks on your link. I think the practical aspects of it will help you to understand what i mean better, it's easy but only if you are resilient and not lazy. That's all I can say on this but if you need more explanation you can ask me for a video tutorials that's if you are interested I think this will help you the more and also don't say this a scam my reason is because you are the one to determine what you will earn thank you.

jvletona

Hi Immilash, thanks for your post, what it think about gaming income you need a lot of time to get a decent income, nowdays people start making money with crypto gaming which could be lucrative if you invest and depends of the project and the token market price. But at the end you really need time to play them.

Skysaint

Verified member
i agree with you because there are a lot of crypto powered games that can make you a fortune. Go check out Mobox
Is this mobox an app or a website for playing games. I have actually had my experience with all these gaming apps and none of them seems to be working for me. Infact, I wasted my precious time on them thinking I can actually earn a reasonable amount of money from it and all they did at the end was to take away the hopes of me withdrawing my money.
One thing I noticed about gaming site or app is that they usually do have uninteresting games and their earning rate is just too slow to be managed while their minimum payout threshold is just too high making it almost impossible to cashout from the site/app.

ethan

Hello, some games may be profitable, but it is basically unreliable to achieve what you wish for because I tested many games that can be achieved with money, but the results were frustrating and slow, and even if I achieved results it would not be satisfactory to rely mainly on it cd25765b474d33ba5e645a305ca4c35d.jpg

E

eldavis

Gambling is a no no for me, I had some friends back then who where into gambling, there where times they actually made money but their earnings where never stable, they made alot of losses as well. There is also another issue of then getting addicted to gambling, the addiction is what I fear most, you won't even know you are already addicted until it is probably too late. To avoid all these is best I just don't give it a try.

General01

Wow it would be a great add up if you drop the video to tutorial you were talking about.
Resilience is something that is critically required in other to succeed.
Success is not for the weak

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Making or earning money while playing games can be so tiring cos after all your efforts you will realise that you have earned nothing tangible. I have tried several games to make money. Most which are play games to earn crypto. I think I wasted months upon months hoping I could earn something but in the end, nothing worthy came out of it.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There are lots of gaming site and App you can play in order to earn money daily,i know about this particular game called crypto pop game,you earn ethereum while playing the game using your data,and you can only withdraw it to your coinbase wallet, which will not take up to 5mins, you'll receive your payment.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Well I do not think that there are many of of sites like that, but the one that I know about is the one that I was made to know about but on this platform, you will be paid in crypto though because it is a mining website where you can play game, while playing it, you are automatically getting reward for it and it is inform of crypto coins, usually the popular ones, like Bitcoin, euthereum and the rest. But what I can really say about it is that it is real though, but it is in little amount.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Talking about making money online by playing games?well there are lots of gaming site to make money from,i know of several games but most of them,their payment method is via PayPal, which is not acceptable in my country,i know of this particular game called crypto pop game, it's an App,you earn ethereum while playing the game using your data, it's easy,just go download the game on play store for Android,then app store for iPhones,you can withdraw it to your coinbase wallet automatically, it's legit,go try it out guys.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Dump my quest from playing games to make money online because is simply tedious for me to continue. I am a gambler I play lots of gamble to make money online, but I don't gamble too often on in a crazy manner, I gamble with caution to minimize my loss as well. I didn't lose money on 2021 much playing gambling, my profit was by far better than I lost. In this 2022 I never staked any bet, I hope to begin soon, the reason why I never staked is because, I am simply unstable in health, I have to recover fully before I can kick it off with gambling. I don't want to use towards earning from gambling, I play when I'm very much eager to make profit and not losses. Last year was full of surprises in my gambling career, I won the highest amount in my gambling history, where I hit $250 from a bet I rolled over with total funds of $5.50. I am simply eyeing such kind of winnings again and even more than as 2022 moves on. I will draft and plot my strategies well to avoid making painful losses rather make more profit.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
It is very nice to earn money online on gaming plartforms but is not that easy, if you want to earn a decent amount online you definitely need to cut off anything that might serves as a distraction or hindrance to you. It is possible to earn a cool Cash online on gaming plartforms but before you can earn that decent amount you need to go through a lot of process, I will like to share the little experience I have with you guys so that we can all benefits from it. I will try my possible best to say I explain what I can to you but if you need more information you can ask me out for a video tutorials. You can earn money online on gaming sites by sharing a game link In a gaming forum were there are millions of members you can get paid if someone clicks on your link. I think the practical aspects of it will help you to understand what i mean better, it's easy but only if you are resilient and not lazy. That's all I can say on this but if you need more explanation you can ask me for a video tutorials that's if you are interested I think this will help you the more and also don't say this a scam my reason is because you are the one to determine what you will earn thank you.
Hi Immilash. Hope you are doing well. Another informative post from you. Thank you very much for informing us about another online earning method which is gaming. It is true that earning money online on gaming platforms is a very interesting way to earn some money. It is a very popular way, especially for young people. Isn't it great to earn some money by playing games? I am sure that most people will like this way a lot. However, it is not easy at all. A lot of time and effort is required in order to make some money. It is also very important to be hardworking, efficient and concentrated on that otherwise it is very difficult to make some money from it. Thanks again for sharing this information. Your video tutorial would be very helpful indeed. Wish you all the best!

Moni

Yeah there are a lot of gaming site that pays and concerning about what you are saying, I mean sharing game links on gaming forums, I personally had tried it before but it did not work because they did not allow me to post link. Have tried it yourself? Which website did you posted your link?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I am not really good at referring people to a platform to make money but I was just hoping that I can really make money from them by playing games, I don't really know if there is any genuine gaming site on the internet anyone can make money from because personally I won't really mind to spend some of my time on any productive website which I believe I can make money from, but the problem is that I've not been able to see a genuine One available , that is why I am always discourage when there is a post about making money from gaming.

If I can be able to see any of them that are really paying I will always like to try it out to see how it really works, I am interested in any opportunity I can make money online since I am not at a better position of working offline now because of so many activities going on in my life..

For now the only reasonable ways people are making money online without a scale is posting on platform like we are doing here and making money from Pico worker which you only have to engage in doing some activities.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Thank you for sharing your experience with earning money online on gaming platforms. I completely agree that cutting off distractions and staying focused is important for success in any endeavor, including earning money online through gaming platforms. It's also important to approach it with a resilient and hardworking mindset, as nothing worth having comes easy. Your suggestion of sharing game links in a gaming forum is a nice tip.