Earn Money Earn Money Getting Steps In

AquaWAH

Can you really get paid to travel? With a little technology and a little bit of creative skills, in this video I will show you how to earn up to $ 1000 a week, work hard on those steps!

1. StepBet
With StepBet, you join a team challenge or “game”, set your daily action goal, pay the pot, and go for a walk. If you achieve your weekly goal goals, you'll take home part of the pot at the end - sponsored by everyone who fell off the cart.

2. Default Step Tracking Apps
Apps like Achievement, Sweatcoin, and Winwalk, reward you for walking. They won’t make you rich, but they run in the background and can add up over time.

3. Healthy Salary
This is interesting - Healthywage is a weight loss betting service. You weigh in on how much you want to lose weight, your time to do that, how much you want to bet, and the site will spell out how much you can win if you meet your goal. (The average goal-scoring prize is $ 1,331.)

Setho

VIP Contributor
You have just succeeded in telling us about the benefits that we are likely to get from the program without even introducing the program in itself period that looks like a huge amount of money but then it will be very important to know the exact nature of the work and how to get the best out of it.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Problem of all of this companies is that they're hardly legit, you'll rarely find a payout online, most of them are doctored and they do buy a lot of fake reviews online to mask their steps, I also think the business model is not really sound, I mean if you're paying people just to walk that means you have a lot of money.

There's no any way for you to make money, you need a sound method of making money too and if possible explain to your users just so they can trust you more and probably spread the word around.