Earn money for listening to music in this amazing app: Current Cash Rewards

Moni2402

Hello! To begin with, I can tell you that this application is amazing, that I have been using it for a while and I can assure you that it is fun and easy to use. But the most important thing is that you pay. In this application you will be rewarded with reward cards, likewise the points you accumulate can be spent on whatever you choose within the application or for money in Paypal. And how are you going to earn those points? Very easy; For every minute you listen to the selected media, you will be earning those points. Its operation is really very simple, since all you have to do is register and choose the station you want to listen to. For this reason, you will receive 3-6 points every 2 minutes. Something that I also find very interesting is the fact that the application works as a lock screen on your device, this allows you to continue earning money even if the screen of your device is off. In other words, you can continue to earn money while using other applications or while doing other activities. It is very interesting right? I hope this information is very useful to you and that you get good results. Good luck!

Sprite1950

You can try registering with a different email. Possibly it is the same site, since there are many applications and pages that change their name over time but the functionality is the same, however I cannot assure you that this is the case, since there is no more information about the transition of the app.
You can install a VPN network to have greater access to other stations.
It's working fine for me and I am now earning points. It was a notice that said that we cannot record any more due to some law, the rest seem fine. I had already earned some points so it's definitely something I've done before and it seemed to be linked to my phone number. I've joined so many sites in the past so it's difficult to remember exactly every site I've joined but it's a good site and it has other offers too I notice so I can earn points that way.

Moni2402

I couldn't understand your reply in spanish, so I translated it in google. But I didn't realize that you already replied in english. Haha. I like that their minimum is only $1, however, I will go with your recommendation on withdrawing at $3, if ever I rejoin the app. It seems the smart thing to do. I thought I remember their minimum payout being quite high before. Anyway, it's that it's only $1 now.

I forgot to ask this before, but is there a limit to the amount of points we could earn a day?
There is no limit of daily points

Salimo 92

This app looks interesting as we can earn from something we love , but I wonder if this app is woeldwide , I hope it is so we can earn the points equally with top tier countries users , the minimum wuthdrawal seems very nice , so how much time do you spend to reach 1$ there ? but as I see in your comment thet it is better to withdraw at 3$ , I have a last querry about withdrawal options at this app , I hope they have Paypal option .

chicnthin

Hi. The application is undoubtedly very good and legitimate, the best thing is that the minimum withdrawal is $ 1. As for the score for every $ 3 you must have a cumulative of 9,950 points, and to withdraw a dollar your score must be 7,950. I recommend you wait until you have the score to withdraw the $ 3 dollars, since the difference in points is small.
I couldn't understand your reply in spanish, so I translated it in google. But I didn't realize that you already replied in english. Haha. I like that their minimum is only $1, however, I will go with your recommendation on withdrawing at $3, if ever I rejoin the app. It seems the smart thing to do. I thought I remember their minimum payout being quite high before. Anyway, it's that it's only $1 now.

I forgot to ask this before, but is there a limit to the amount of points we could earn a day?

Moni2402

It's working fine for me and I am now earning points. It was a notice that said that we cannot record any more due to some law, the rest seem fine. I had already earned some points so it's definitely something I've done before and it seemed to be linked to my phone number. I've joined so many sites in the past so it's difficult to remember exactly every site I've joined but it's a good site and it has other offers too I notice so I can earn points that way.
Good, I hope you have excellent results. Success!

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Hello! To begin with, I can tell you that this application is amazing, that I have been using it for a while and I can assure you that it is fun and easy to use. But the most important thing is that you pay. In this application you will be rewarded with reward cards, likewise the points you accumulate can be spent on whatever you choose within the application or for money in Paypal. And how are you going to earn those points? Very easy; For every minute you listen to the selected media, you will be earning those points. Its operation is really very simple, since all you have to do is register and choose the station you want to listen to. For this reason, you will receive 3-6 points every 2 minutes. Something that I also find very interesting is the fact that the application works as a lock screen on your device, this allows you to continue earning money even if the screen of your device is off. In other words, you can continue to earn money while using other applications or while doing other activities. It is very interesting right? I hope this information is very useful to you and that you get good results. Good luck!
I read this post for almost 4 times but I couldn't see the name of the application. But I have seen from the comment session. The name is Current, right?. I hope it is on play store and it is for every country all some selected countries.

Moni2402

I decided I would join Current but when I tried to register it said I already had an account which I found strange as I have never even heard of it before. I wonder whether it was available under a different name in the past. I know I used to listen to the radio with a site called Radio Earn. Could it be the same site? It does say some stations are not available due to UK laws but I'm playing Rihanna now and loving it.
You can try registering with a different email. Possibly it is the same site, since there are many applications and pages that change their name over time but the functionality is the same, however I cannot assure you that this is the case, since there is no more information about the transition of the app.
You can install a VPN network to have greater access to other stations.

Sprite1950

I decided I would join Current but when I tried to register it said I already had an account which I found strange as I have never even heard of it before. I wonder whether it was available under a different name in the past. I know I used to listen to the radio with a site called Radio Earn. Could it be the same site? It does say some stations are not available due to UK laws but I'm playing Rihanna now and loving it.

Moni2402

He oído hablar de Current muchas veces antes y, según el comprobante de pago que he visto, puedo decir que la aplicación es legítima. De hecho, también hice una cuenta allí, pero la abandoné porque tengo que desinstalar la aplicación ya que solo me queda un poco de espacio de almacenamiento. Sin embargo, ¿puedo preguntarle cuánto es el pago mínimo en la aplicación? ¿Y cuáles son los puntos correspondientes necesarios para retirarse de él? Parece que me olvidé de estos detalles porque fue hace mucho tiempo desde que obtuve la aplicación.

I have heard about Current many times before and based on the proof of payments that I've seen, I could tell that the app is legit. In fact, I also made an account in there but I abandoned it because I have to uninstall the app as I only have a few storage space left. May I just ask you though, how much is the minimum payout on the app? And what is the corresponding points needed to withdraw from it? I seem to forgot about these details because it was a long time ago since I got the app.
Hi. The application is undoubtedly very good and legitimate, the best thing is that the minimum withdrawal is $ 1. As for the score for every $ 3 you must have a cumulative of 9,950 points, and to withdraw a dollar your score must be 7,950. I recommend you wait until you have the score to withdraw the $ 3 dollars, since the difference in points is small.

Moni2402

He oído hablar de Current muchas veces antes y, según el comprobante de pago que he visto, puedo decir que la aplicación es legítima. De hecho, también hice una cuenta allí, pero la abandoné porque tengo que desinstalar la aplicación ya que solo me queda un poco de espacio de almacenamiento. Sin embargo, ¿puedo preguntarle cuánto es el pago mínimo en la aplicación? ¿Y cuáles son los puntos correspondientes necesarios para retirarse de él? Parece que me olvidé de estos detalles porque fue hace mucho tiempo desde que obtuve la aplicación.

Hola. La aplicación es sin duda muy buena y legítima, lo mejor es que el retiro mínimo es de $ 1. En cuanto al puntaje por cada $ 3 debes tener un acumulado de 9,950 puntos, y para retirar un dólar tu puntaje debe ser de 7,950. Te recomiendo esperar a tener la puntuación para retirar los $ 3 dólares, ya que la diferencia en puntos es pequeña.

chicnthin

I have heard about Current many times before and based on the proof of payments that I've seen, I could tell that the app is legit. In fact, I also made an account in there but I abandoned it because I have to uninstall the app as I only have a few storage space left. May I just ask you though, how much is the minimum payout on the app? And what is the corresponding points needed to withdraw from it? I seem to forgot about these details because it was a long time ago since I got the app.