AmaliaTG

As we all know podcast is also one way to make money online. I want to start my podcast because I feel like I have some knowledge that can help people out there . My concern is , what are the sites that pays someone to post podcast? What are the tools that are needed and how much can you be paid to post your own podcast? If you have any suggestions please share with me . Ooh, and another thing , is there any investment needed to start podcasting?

Nite

Valued Contributor
Creative work like podcasting may make some money if people choose to watch you. It'll require some time for the listeners to decide you have value. But if you make great content, publish new episodes, and engage with your audience, you’ll eventually build a show that rakes in money every episode.

AmaliaTG

Creative work like podcasting may make some money if people choose to watch you. It'll require some time for the listeners to decide you have value. But if you make great content, publish new episodes, and engage with your audience, you’ll eventually build a show that rakes in money every episode.
You have a point and thank you for your opinion but my big question is,where will I be posting those podcast episode? That is what I wanted to know. And starting to have audience is a journey of growth, where someone has to be consistent and produce good value like you've just said which I have that but I don't know where to post them. I have recorded a few audios and episodes, so I need a site or something to post them. If you have any idea please let me know .