Earn Money earn money by listen music

dagm

i want earn money by listen music i love music and every day i listen music almost 6 hours so i have idea and why i am not earning by listen music and i get one app that is current apk it is legit but in my area the earning rate is to low and if i want earn 1 $ it takes 1month and it is not fair so is it another app that pay good

Phabbyfundz

I would say I haven't heard of any known or credible way to earn money by listening to peoples songs , but they are other cool and interesting ways to earn money online existing now.
Listening to music is something you do got leisure and any app, sites, forums it platforms willing to pay you for that I must say I would like to know more about it as I too I'm a music lover too, and would want to earn by listening to music.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There is a platform i came across last year that pays people to listen to music and do online surveys but I was not accepted because of my geographical location. The website is quite very legit because it got good reviews from various platforms like trustpilot, etc. I was not happy when my application was declined.