Earn Money Earn Money By Just Sharing Your Data Or WIFI

AmaliaTG

This app is worldwide and it pays you money just by sharing your internet connection using your Data or WIFI. What I mean by this is that you simply install this app and run the app and it shares your internet connection but it doesn't access your personal data on your phone. It's even much better if you have home WIFI or unlimited WIFI than those using data.

This app is called Honey gain. When you instal this app, you simply enable it to run on the background of your phone or laptop and whenever you use your data or WIFI, you earn from it. The more you use your internet, the more you earn. Keep in mind that it may take you 1 month or 1 and half months to reach their minimum threshold. Their minimum threshold is $20 and you get $5 bonus upon your sign up.

I have personally used this app for 1 week now and I can say it's really good. It's a bit disadvantagious when you are using data, but it's worth it. I have even researched on its reviews and it has 4.5 rating review and those ratings are good enough to be legit. Try it out and come to review once you've withdrawn!

uforwealth

Verified member
In my opinion, This app is mostly good for people with free wifi access. The reason is that they don't need to pay a kobo for surfing the internet. So, they have nothing to lose but something to gain. Apart from this, they also get paid for installing the app (honey gain). On the other hand, those with paid internet or wifi access are vulnerable to loss especially if the amount of money charged for internet access(subscription) is much more than the earnings from honey gain.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've been using honeygain for the past 2 months, only earned $1.10 from the app, since then till now. That's not worth it for the time I've spent around the app. It doesn't earn much when you're mining with your phone, or staying in a location where internet connection is low. That's what have caused me around honeygain, not to earn much. I'm looking forward to mine it using a PC and a new phone soon to see if I'll reach its minimum withdrawal threshold $20 in the next 3 months.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have been hearing of the application for a very long time and I would definitely say that it is not worth it all. From the reviews I got from people that uses it it is mainly a time wasted and something that cannot make you up to $10 in the month is definitely not worth using.
It it is favorable to people that has access to free Wi-Fi and I do sometimes but I won't waste my time.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I've been using honeygain for the past 2 months, only earned $1.10 from the app, since then till now. That's not worth it for the time I've spent around the app. It doesn't earn much when you're mining with your phone, or staying in a location where internet connection is low. That's what have caused me around honeygain, not to earn much. I'm looking forward to mine it using a PC and a new phone soon to see if I'll reach its minimum withdrawal threshold $20 in the next 3 months.
Lol....You can't really earn that much while using your mobile data. The site or app is good for those with huge bandwidth especially on laptop or system. I opened an account there but I took off because I ran out of data. I wouldn't advice anyone using a phone and data, to run the app, it will be a waste.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Lol....You can't really earn that much while using your mobile data. The site or app is good for those with huge bandwidth especially on laptop or system. I opened an account there but I took off because I ran out of data. I wouldn't advice anyone using a phone and data, to run the app, it will be a waste.
Yes, you're right dear, that's why I couldn't earn much using my phone to mine through the app. The phone network bandwidth is just too slow, plus the CPU isn't all that compatible to mine reasonable amount of honey. That's why I'm stuck on $1.10 at the moment. I'm pausing my mining activities at the meantime until I get a PC.

allison001

Verified member
It is true that you can earn money by just sharing your WiFi, some websites pays you by downloading their app and allowing your Wi-Fi to run by doing this you can earn points in the app that you download, this point are real money in which you can convert it to PayPal money or Amazon,and you can withdraw it anytime you want, some of these sites are so legit and so wonderful you can use them to earn passive income through your mobile phone.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Yes, you're right dear, that's why I couldn't earn much using my phone to mine through the app. The phone network bandwidth is just too slow, plus the CPU isn't all that compatible to mine reasonable amount of honey. That's why I'm stuck on $1.10 at the moment. I'm pausing my mining activities at the meantime until I get a PC.
Yeah that's what you should as that's what I'm hoping to do too. But I didn't make enough research about if they have another source paying apart from using PayPal. Seriously, I get discouraged whenever I see PayPal payment gateway on paying sites or apps especially if it's their only option of paying. Do you think honeygain also pays using Bitcoin or other crypto?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yeah that's what you should as that's what I'm hoping to do too. But I didn't make enough research about if they have another source paying apart from using PayPal. Seriously, I get discouraged whenever I see PayPal payment gateway on paying sites or apps especially if it's their only option of paying. Do you think honeygain also pays using Bitcoin or other crypto?
It was like that for me, until I found solution to own a PayPal account, and I'm having good time with my Paypal account even though its unverified. But at least I can send and receive payment worldwide. Honeygain pays via Cryptocurrency too, together with PayPal. That's what makes it more exceptional yo mine it, cos you'll earn crypto reward.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It was like that for me, until I found solution to own a PayPal account, and I'm having good time with my Paypal account even though its unverified. But at least I can send and receive payment worldwide. Honeygain pays via Cryptocurrency too, together with PayPal. That's what makes it more exceptional yo mine it, cos you'll earn crypto reward.
Ok....That's cool as they are paying with cryptocurrencies I will be able to earn there too cos at present my PayPal account unverified. I usually thought if your PayPal account isn't verified that you won't be able to use it properly. Moreover, how do you plan to make use of your PayPal money?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Ok....That's cool as they are paying with cryptocurrencies I will be able to earn there too cos at present my PayPal account unverified. I usually thought if your PayPal account isn't verified that you won't be able to use it properly. Moreover, how do you plan to make use of your PayPal money?
Good, I have a merchant I normally, send to and he gives me the value in a forum currency that is equivalent to USD without extra charges. It is no other place other than Bizdustry. I transact it with one of their Admin he answers me asap, and he pays me in the forum currency, which you know its biznotes. Even though I transfer $50 PayPal cash, he exchange it with biznotes for me asap.

Good luck

Verified member
I don't know how true it is to earn money by sharing ones data or probably wifi. I think i will appreciate and l will love to have a good idea of how it works.I will really appreciate the technique to use so that I can also start earning while sharing my data with someone else or using wifi

alishious

This app is worldwide and it pays you money just by sharing your internet connection using your Data or WIFI. What I mean by this is that you simply install this app and run the app and it shares your internet connection but it doesn't access your personal data on your phone. It's even much better if you have home WIFI or unlimited WIFI than those using data.

This app is called Honey gain. When you instal this app, you simply enable it to run on the background of your phone or laptop and whenever you use your data or WIFI, you earn from it. The more you use your internet, the more you earn. Keep in mind that it may take you 1 month or 1 and half months to reach their minimum threshold. Their minimum threshold is $20 and you get $5 bonus upon your sign up.

I have personally used this app for 1 week now and I can say it's really good. It's a bit disadvantagious when you are using data, but it's worth it. I have even researched on its reviews and it has 4.5 rating review and those ratings are good enough to be legit. Try it out and come to review once you've withdrawn!

My name is Ali; I am new to the group instead of asking you guys for help I want to give some value. Here is a website that will help you as a newbie to make money watching videos online for free; I am using it and it’s working; I love it. Below is a screenshot of the money I made in five (5) minutes. Respond to thread for more information. Much love; you’re welcome!