Earn money by sharing your internet connection

dmitrinekol

I figured someone around here might find this useful. Is a PC app that helps people make passive income online by sharing their internet connection. The network is used by businesses for market research, intelligence, app testing, content delivery, etc.
n short, they pay you to run the app and share your internet. All traffic is encrypted, there's no bundled software or ads, and the app doesn't have access to your personal data. They're open for people worldwide, and they pay in USD via PayPal or Payoneer. No crypto stuff or anything like that. Also, they offer an affiliate program where you earn 10% from everyone that joins through your link 167255164_2619379705027000_9218893180340888065_n.jpg

Last edited:
Solution
I figured someone around here might find this useful. Is a PC app that helps people make passive income online by sharing their internet connection. The network is used by businesses for market research, intelligence, app testing, content delivery, etc.
n short, they pay you to run the app and share your internet. All traffic is encrypted, there's no bundled software or ads, and the app doesn't have access to your personal data. They're open for people worldwide, and they pay in USD via PayPal or Payoneer. No crypto stuff or anything like that. Also, they offer an affiliate program where you earn 10% from everyone that joins through your link

dmitrinekol

n short, they pay you to run the app and share your internet. All traffic is encrypted, there's no bundled software or ads, and the app doesn't have access to your personal data. They're open for people worldwide, and they pay in USD via PayPal or Payoneer. No crypto stuff or anything like that. Also, they offer an affiliate program where you earn 10% from everyone that joins through your link

Solution

dmitrinekol