Earn Money Earn money by following account from vktarget

Raiyan10

Site: vktarget.ru

The site is legit and is currently paying. I have withdrawn many times. The task is,

You follow people on instagram, twitter,vk,ok or subscribe to youtube channel - They will pay you.
It is very easy you earn with only 2 clicks. The payment is a bit low that's a problem but it's a good earning site.

Minimum withdraw: 15Ruble

Payment method: payeer, qiwi wallet.

The site is 100% legit. So if anyone wants to earn by following this is one of the best site for them ?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I love you hugest review. But I am even discouraged with many things about the website. The list of payment platforms are not that my type. In fact, I hav not used any of the platforms before. Aside this, to convince other members in general, you should have uploaded your payment proof.

Kingstone

I have never heard of such a site before. Earning by following people seems like doing a free job but the payment will be incredibly low compare to Paid to write sites, paid to clicks, and others. Besides their payment method is a no for me. Once there is no crypto wallet, it is bye-bye.

Raiyan10

I love you hugest review. But I am even discouraged with many things about the website. The list of payment platforms are not that my type. In fact, I hav not used any of the platforms before. Aside this, to convince other members in general, you should have uploaded your payment proof.
I will will withdraw tomorrow and make another post on review section as it is a legit. Site. I will add here too. But thank you.

D

Deleted member 13140

I am hundred percent sure this website won't be worth anyone's time, it's not even worth your time.
As much as its a good earning method its not entirely the best, though some people will find it very good.
When I was starting out on the online space I wasn't clicking on any website that promises payment no matter what.

And have you been paid by this site?

Because the late site I went to that paid for following was a scam, was called gocashout

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
You didn't explain in detail what it entails. Ranging from the amount to earn per visit and the amount one can make in a day or on a weekly basis. These are few but important questions that needs answers. I am not disputing the fact that the site is legit because you are a proof. The payment option too are not available in my country.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I will be very grateful if you can tell us how much you are making an average per day. It doesn't take anything to follow people social media accounts. The reason why I am asking is that I have seen a similar programs that requires you to follow a lot of people and get paid in cents.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I do hear about sites that allows you to earn by following people up on their social media accounts and platforms, well I have never tried any of those sites cos I do not believe anyone can earn a reasonable amount of money doing such. However, let's see how much you make in the coming days, with payment proofs.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I love the way you spelt out your review about the site and I really hope that they are open to members from all countries because I am from Nigeria. The list of payment options is also very discouraging and I will really like it if you can bring in cryptocurrency payments.