Earn Money Earn money as a song writer

Phabbyfundz

In the entertainment industry generally they have been a lot of innovations in the quality and true value of entertainment.
The music industry since time immemorial has been a very integral part of the society as music is Also known as remedy for the soul. But many has limited the profitability of the music industry to just the artist the one whose name accompanied the sing and performs the art.
Moving towards a really broader but not usually paid proper attention to is the aspect of making good profits as a music writer. In this case you are not the one performing the art but the one writes the work and sell it for good money to those who would want to perform the art.
In the music industry of making if any musical sound they two types of people involved that I would like to mention this are the artists and the producers In this case the producers includes the writer too. You can make good money from your talents as a song writer.

I know of some people that made fortune in the music industry by writing for the stardom. While Michael Jackson was alive, Rkelly made a lot of money through Michael by writing some of his songs for him. Even Tiwa Savage did write for Beyonce and Kelly Rowland and made her money.

Well I know that a lot of people that can make money by writing of songs but I believe this will be only be on talent because there are some people who are not really talented in song,example could be me. I'm not really good in singing or doing anything that concern music. I believe it is always a natural talent of some people.

Well said,but you can only be a song writer if you are talented, people are making a lot of cash by doing that kind of business, like someone like me how will I start I can sing someone song, but I can't compose for my self