Earn Income by Completing Very Easy Surveys with PROLYADS

Juen15

IMG_20210113_225259.jpg

WHAT IS PROLYADS?

Prolyads is a GPT site for completing surveys. This site is only about 2 years old from 2019 - 2021.

HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH PROLYADS?

To make money from this site, members must complete a survey available on the site.
The survey in my experience is quite easy on that site. Even like the PTC site. Members will be asked to click on the ad and copy the link from the ad and send it to claim rewards. For a survey like this, it only costs $ 0.01.
Another survey gave $ 0.05 for very easy questions.

* Get $ 0.1 for every referral who registers on the prolyads site.

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM WITHDRAW?

Minimum withdrawal currently is $ 3 via paypal, payeer etc.

HOW TO START?

• Register by clicking THIS LINK
  • Complete easy surveys to make money
  • Withdraw

Attachments

• IMG_20210113_225259.jpg
    IMG_20210113_225259.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 0

Juen15

Is Prolyads some world wide site? I ask this because not all sites are world wide especially survey sites.
This survey is very easy and not according to your country location. As I explained above, the task of the site is a survey for a site that is available there. You will be asked to provide a review of your views on a site. Although quite easy, the income there is quite low. You will only get $ 0.05 for each review of a site. But that's enough in my opinion, because there are only a few questions that need to be answered, as well as at least a very few withdrawals. That is only $ 3 with a $ 0.1 referral bonus.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
While visiting this site I come to two offers in their home page - Complete Survey (50 cent bonus) and AMS Program (to send anonymous mail). What are the difference between them?

The sign-up button takes to registration page that asks personal details like Full name, phone number, address as mandatory, there is no username.
I tried to check their recent payout page, but sign-in is required, do they show email/name of the user? How do they compel with privacy policy?

Juen15

@Yugocean

$ 0.5 is the initial bonus for each new user registration. Survey is a site offering prolyads. This is where members can earn from this site. Meanwhile, the AMS program is a service for anonymous or fake email. But the purpose of the prolyads site in providing this offer is not for negative things, there is written an explanation that can be seen in this image
Screenshot_20210119_222049.jpg
Personal information is often asked by the site when you want to register in it. It's not a big deal if the site doesn't ask for KYC.
The most recent payment is a history of payments made by you, not a history of site payments to members.