N

Nlabby26

Good day everyone I’m here to about a website called Gramfree.
Gramfree is a cryptocurrency owned by telegram and they reward users with gram for completing simple tasks such as watching of videos, signing smart contracts, spinning hourly roll and lottery’s and all this can be done free all you need is a smartphone, laptop computer and internet connection to start up and it works for all countries worldwide. One gram is equivalent to $2 The minimum withdrawal is 500 gram which is really easy to get all you need to sign all your smart contracts, play free roll, watch 5 different videos daily once you get to a new level you earn more grams this platform is amazing and you don’t need any investment guys try this and enjoy free $1000.

Link to the website > https : //gramfree . cc/ ?r= 5569488 (Remove Spaces)

A

Aghaowa1

Hello please i need help l just withdraw 500gram to my PayPal account but the PayPal email address i just mistake please what can l do to get my gram back

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Gramfree is a tricky site.... It's even a scam site because there is a part on their site that asks you to make deposit of gram. It was confirmed that Telegram never had any coin named gramfree or gram. I worked on this site and I reached the minimum threshold of 500grams to get paid but not paid til today. I think you should abstain from using this site, it's a waste of time.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is definitely a joke because from the reports I have been getting and also the reviews shows that this platform is a scam and a total waste of time. I remember last year I wanted to venture into it but I made some research and the kind of reviews I was getting from trustpilot made me to withdraw from registering. a lot of people wasted their time and could not even make a dollar.