Earn Money Earn daily by doing simple tasks at Socpublic.

Raiyan10

Site name : socpublic.
Address: socpublic.com

This is a russian site. Very simillar to Picoworkers & toloka.
You complete tasks and receive your payment.

Minimum withdraw : 11Ruble(0.15$)

Payment method: Payeer, PM, QIWI, Unitpay, Yandex, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, WebMoney.

Pros:
The minimum withdraw limit is very low. Which is good. Many tasks are available all time time.

Cons:
The site is russian so you have to translate everytime. Jobs rate of following or watching videos is very low.but rate of App review or downolad is okay tho.

So if anyone is interested in earning from this site, they can start from today.
Good luck.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think I would have to look at this platform to see if it can find for me because I have probably been on Toloka before but I couldn't make any reasonable amount of money from it. Your review about the platform is good and I will do more research before signing up.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Translation part would be very difficult to manage when someone do not have much time to spend on the website. I think it will be very good to use automatic translate on Google chrome in order to make most from the website. I am going to sign up with the website once I finish posting here.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
This is a very good one but I am not sure if this website is going to work in my location because most of this tasks websites usually don’t work in my location which is Nigeria. I can see some payment methods but I don’t think these payment methods will work in Nigeria.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
They should provide an English version of the website and make sure that there are also enough tasks for people who live in non Russian countries. These kind of websites usually have limited tasks for those who live in other countries and it would be a waste of time trying to make some money there.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The thing about Russian get paid to sites is the fact that they are welcome to all countries unlike some that insist on only top world countries. Making money with this particular site is going to be difficult because of the translation part and I wish that they could bring in an English version.