Earn by Writing for Revenue Share Sites

raaman

Valued Contributor
Earn by writing for revenue share sites.

If you enjoy writing, you can put your skills to use and earn real money online by writing for revenue sharing websites. Joining is free, and all you have to do is write articles and publish them in order to get a portion of the advertising revenue generated by the pages where your content is published.

You need to do two things to begin earning money from revenue sharing sites. First, you have to register yourself with one or more revenue-sharing websites. You can do this for free; all you need is a form and an email address.

Generally, it takes some time for your application to be reviewed and accepted before you can open an Adsense account. However, there are other ad networks like amazon.

Suba

Staff member
I've visited Prashn's website, it looks interesting and challenging to be able to increase knowledge, I found many writing categories ranging from books, food, education etc. But is this site only for Indians, does it accept international members?

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I have never ventured into writing articles for revenue sharing sites. But it does sound like a great way of making money online. Especially for people like me who like writing articles. I wish you could have mentioned some of those sites that pay for this, I would be so glad to join them. But I will keep searching for some reliable ways.

These kind of sites need you to understand so well the reviews that you will be making in those platforms. This is because they will pay you to write good reviews about their products and services. So you must take time and understand what they offer.

Also, you will be required to post high quality content with good grammar and so interesting to the readers. Quality is most important if you will be required to apply for an AdSense account, they only accept sites that have high quality content.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I haven't earned from any rev-share sites before. And I don't think either I can make up my mind earning from any rev-share sites in the future. If I truly want something unique and writing long contents, then I'll launch my blog or community fully. At this time I'm having less time to focus on long writing, I'm more into crypto adventure. That's where I earn more, even if I start a blog today, their is no guarantee of the kind of revenue to pump up so high within short period of time. I know blogging us cool for those of us that enjoys writing long contents, I enjoy that too. I'll make out time in the future to engage in blogging but not in a rev-share sites whose earnings are dependent on ads. I love the communities I'm working on, because the pay rate is static you earn when you hit the minimum requirement to earn points.